𝐹𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑦

ⁱᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵉᵉ ᵗʰⁱˢ '♫︎' ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵃⁿ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗᵗʰᵉ ᵐᵘˢⁱᶜ ᶠᵒʳ ᵃ ˢᵖᵉᶜⁱᵃˡ ˢᶜᵉⁿᵉ

ᵗʰᵉ ᵐᵘˢⁱᶜ ᶠᵒʳ ᵃ ˢᵖᵉᶜⁱᵃˡ ˢᶜᵉⁿᵉ

°~𝑼𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝑺𝒌𝒚~°

First day of the week ,the crisp November air carried a hint of autumn's decay as I stood in the heart of the Forbidden Forest, my hair flowing freely beneath Hermione's delicate flower pin. I had broken away from the confines of my Hogwarts uniform, donning instead my casual seasonal attire.

Of course I didn't go uncompanied , Pix had annoyed me to off with come along , Elizacat made sure she did her little big cat eyes bigger enough to resist saying no . Herit is always with me , and Hermione lectured me for going out alone with Draco . Lets just say it was one hectic morning . All i asked was to come alone and now I have no idea how to explain to my unexpected visit .

'Is he going to take long?'

'He was supposed to be here' Just then, a sound of footsteps crunching on the crackling leaves reached us. 'There he is!,'

'Sorry I took so long, ladies,' Draco emerged from the shadows, his face flushed and heavily panting from exertion all the way from hogwarts to here

''Sorry I took so long, ladies,' he gasped.

'Now you sound like Jake,' I chuckled. 'Did anyone see you come here?'

'I don't think so. I left as quietly as I could.' Draco's gaze dropped to the small bundle I carried. 'We're only visiting?'

'It's just a pouch of books and my satchel,'

'Along with your pet--' Draco observed, frowning at Pix, as she perched on my head. The bird returned his glare with equal intensity.

'You got a problem with it?' Pix stopped flying and landed on my head, her beak pointed accusingly at Draco.

'Pix...' I gave her a warning look. 'It was a hard morning with these three. Oh, and this is Elizacat.' I held up my adorable kneazle for Draco's inspection, but he recoiled slightly pulling half himself away from her

'Don't tell me you don't like Kneazles ,they literally look like cats-!'

'Lucky me..' Draco sneers

'Lets not be late , I still have studying you two'

'This is why I told you to stay put so you wouldn't have to tell us when to go, Hermione,' I sighed.

'Can not believe dumbledore builds a school next to a forbbin forest' she growls.

'We already are here, we just need to call for Mogarian.' I cupped my hands to my mouth and shouted his name.

'You don't need to wake up the whole forest!' Draco exclaimed.