Friends

Chapter 35: Friends

Chapter 35: Friends

Hayden Pov:

Fuck finally we are home. After meeting Amelia's family which was great but exhausting because we had nonstop questions about the baby, which I didn't mind but damn I guess Amelia was right about her family being a lot, at least her dad wasn't completing mad about it he just shrug when Amelia told him and said "Well this is interesting but hey I got your mother pregnant young too Amelia" Then he turned to me and said to me "I trust you son to take care of her and the baby don't worry I've done my research on you and I'm good friends with your father I can tell you love my daughter and will do anything for her just like I would for her mother so you have my blessing" I'm pretty sure he meant for us being together and the baby but something else is telling me that he meant marriage too but I'm still going to call him later and ask though before I propose thank god Amelia has no clue. 

When we got in our fight well before I figured about about where she was I was actually getting her a ring and already bought it and fuck it will look so good on those finger of hers. "Hey are we going to go inside now, I'm kind of nervous to tell everyone about the baby" That brings me out of wherever I was in my head I nod and smile at Amelia, We've been sitting in the car debating if we're ready to go in yet. Honestly I don't care if they know or not all I care about is what Amelia wants, I know she wants everyone to know that's for sure and fuck it I guess I want to, too. "Yeah let's go". I say before grabbing her hand and kissing it "I'm so happy it was you" I look up confused by what she means and she smiles down cupping one of my cheeks before saying "I'm happy you're the one I lost my virginity to I love you Hayden King" I hum and lean into her hand loving that she said that "I love you too Amelia Lewis".

"OMG You guys are home finally!!" Olivia says rushing towards Amelia and hugging her hard. I'm honestly shocked Amelia didn't tell Olivia yet or even Layla they all are so close. "Man your back" Ryder says coming out from the kitchen I wouldn't be shocked if those two were making out again in their, it's kind of their thing I guess. I hum and turn to see Gunnar and Layla snuggled up on the couch, it's good to see their happy those to are like to love sick puppies with each other their both to crazy for each other but I don't blame them, their just like me in Amelia in that way we both are crazy about each other. I mean I'm not saying Olivia and Ryder aren't they definitely are their more lets make out or fuck to show our love or even lets fight then maybe snuggle if you will let me they both are so stubborn that theirs neither a winner. I'm sure they are cute with each I mean they are all other each other when they aren't fighting so I guess I can't say they don't love sick puppies. 

Shit I guess I'm not the only one puppy sick in here. Olivia releases Amelia and I guess Layla just noticed us here Gunnar already did but he turned away to look back at Layla I guess they were having a serious conversation? "Omg your here I miss you Amelia" Amelia smiles back at Layla "I miss you too" Layla sighs glaring at Gunnar before smiling back at Amelia " I would get up and hug you but Gunnar won't let me go" Amelia smiles almost looking like she could laugh her ass off right now from how stupid that is but i don't blame Gunnar at all I would do the same with Amelia. "It's okay, me and Hayden Actually wanted to talk to you guys about something" That gets my attention, I guess she's going straight to it which I don't blame her I wanna get this over with as well. Everyone looks at us with confusion "Wait I thought you guys were good now?" Olivia says and Layla speaks up before Amelia can reply or I can "Omg you guys broke up oh hell no I thought you guys loved each other" "We do now everyone shut the fuck up!" I yell and Everyone turns to me even more shocked now "We are still together and we still love each other okay?" Everyone nods and I continue