Jan 29th 2024 💀

tw for venting and mild cursing xd

Omfg 

its been so long since if wrote in thissssss 

Well to update you <33

Me and willow broke up. 

before we broke up, Thorn called me and said that she liked Willow (My now ex gf). But the break up went like this:  Willow called me on a group chat w/ her, thorn, copper, and me.  everyone was there but once i got on she told copper to leave so she did. so after copper left, thorn said Willow has smth to tell you, so i was like, what? then (it took a while for her to say it but) she said that she wanted to break up with me because she wanted to date Thorn. 

wowwwwww

So yeah, we broke up. after that Thorn said that she never really liked Willow and just told her she did out of pity. (and now Willow likes a diff person and are dating them.. ⭐)

it facking sucks ;_;

Fawn has been ignoring me lately which freaking pisses me off. i cant believe i actually  had a crush on her after we dated? i don't think she actually acknowledges that shes ignoring me but it's so facking obvious. for ex, whenever her other friend group comes in in the morning she runs up and hugs them and says "awhhh i missed you" but when i see her in the morning she doesn't even look at me and just kinda says hi then runs off. she also had a crush on this guy i really don't like (we'll call him bronze) and i don't like him bc he was calling us z00s when we were at the park, and recording us. Fawn said that she was gonna ask someone out to the dance so i got excited bc i thought it was me, but later she told me that it was bronze.

wtf.

after everything i did for her? like who told you not to off urself while risking their own mental health? 

But whatever im not going to chase after someone who doesn't like me the same way, even as a friend. 

Also her other friends. 

A few weeks before this i went to goodwill and got a shirt that was of a frog on a mushroom and when i finally wore it to school her friend called it 2020core and said it belonged at goodwill for a reason. 

anywayyyyyy~

I also have good news!

for thorn's birthday we're going to a trampoline park with 8 of my other therian friends, in full gear! 

(happi dance)

i also have the flu