sweetheart & cupcake[02]

I pushed him lightly and stood at a little distance and smiled at Niriksha.
She smiled and went back to do her work.I cleared my throat and looked at him.There was an awkward silence between us and I think he also felt it..

"Inform me if he comes here again"he said while controlling his anger.

"Hmm sure"I replied and excused myself to bring his order.

After a good 15mins I came back with his order.He was using his phone and didn't see me.ohh god he so handsome my chain of thought broke when he spoke

"Done staring??"he asked raising his eyebrows with a little playful smile sticked on his face under his mask.

I didn't replied and placed his order infront of him..

He looked at his order and again smiled and said..

"You know my order very well my lady.."

"Are you serious right now you come
here daily at 2:30pm and order a cup of coffee with one spoon of sugar for you and chocolate milkshake for me.."I said being irritated..

He laughed out loudly gaining my attention " ok then,enjoy your milkshake,I will take my leave now"he said and was about get up but sat back hearing me...

"Wait it's been 3months since you started to come here but still i haven't seen your face....leave your face i don't even know your name.."i said with a pout..

He looked at me and smiled but the next thing he said made me irritate.

"Don't worry my lady, what's there in my name.you have your whole life to know that because you will be there in my whole life till the end...see you soon sweetheart,take care"he said and winked at me and left leaving me there dumbfounded...

But still I was so happy because he called me sweetheart.....
I went inside the room and saw Niriksha doing her work,I went near my bestie,pulled her to dance while laughing....whereas Niriksha joined her knowing the reason of her happiness.....

Niriksha knew that aahna has a huge crush on that mask guy and even she is happy for her bestfriend but deep down her heart she is worried about her..... because she has doubts on the mask guy that he is involved in something bad....

But poor her she doesn't know that the destiny has decided something else for both of them especially for her bestfriend.....

Time skip:-

It's already 8pm and it's time to close the cafe and Niriksha has already left because of some family emergency ,i hope everything is good..
So now I was cleaning the floor when someone open the door I looked up to see 5mans coming in dressed up completely in black and wearing a mask(why the hell everyone I meet wears the mask!!!)

I stopped the work and went to them
All of their's eyes looked attractive but one eyes got my attention that was a guy who stood in middle don't know why but I know those eyes very well ,I have seen this eyes but where,I was in my own thoughts when the guy beside him spoke..

"I know my brother is handsome but have some shame girl,if you are done staring at him can we come in??"he asked....

After hearing his words i realised I was staring at him,I cleared my throat and said...

"I am so sorry sir,please come in,please be seated I will be right back"

I rushed in and came back with the menu.They were talking and teasing that guy whom I was staring at but soon when they felt my presence they again came back to their poker face.I gave them the menu..after 5mins they gave me their order I noded and went in and prepared thier order after sometime I came back with their order and placed it on the table and went back to do the cleaning..