Chapter 1 - Missing

"Hey-excuse me! Sorry, I need to get through." A young man with white hair squeezed through the busy crowds. He searched the crowded area for a young woman with h/c hair.

"Hey! I think you dropped this." You felt a tap on your shoulder and swiveled around, finding a handsome guy, cream white hair and captivating blue eyes.

This young man held your wallet, which had somehow fallen out of your pocket.

"Thank you, so, so much." You grabbed your wallet, touching his hands. Electricity shot down your spine. "This is extremely important to me."

"I'm glad I could help." He flashed a smile. "What's your name?"

"Y/N. Yours?"

"Kevin. I'll see you, if we ever cross paths again." He winked, which would have most girls melt into sloppy puddles.

But you walked away, unfazed. Boys these days. You thought, rolling your eyes.

Couple weeks later, in the Fire Moth Base, as soon as you set foot in the meeting room, you recognized the familiar creamy white hair and cerulean blue eyes.

"I didn't expect to see you here," You halted in surprise.

"I wasn't lying when I said we'd meet again," he smiled. "So, does this means we're meant to be?"

"Kevin, we had just met." You dismissed him.

But you weren't certain yourself. After all, this was just the beginning of the story.

...

"Where is it?" You frantically shuffled through your closet. Nothing but a clutter of old sweaters, jeans, and worn out shoes.

The last time you had your doll, it was merely sitting on your shelf. Now all of the sudden it's gone?!

This doll wasn't just any ordinary doll. It was your companion ever since your grandmother bought it for you. Losing it was like losing your best friend.

The sky had turned black, with rain pounding down. What a great way to end the night, You thought.

Maybe you left it under your bed, right? You checked under your bed just to confirm. No doll. Just dust.

You cursed under your breath. It's inane how a simple doll makes your hands clammy, eyes well up, adrenaline pumping in your veins.

In despair, you let your exhaustion take over and lie down in bed. Hopefully it was somewhere in your room. Please, please, please. Let it be somewhere in this room.

h/c = hair color!