Chapter 5

I apologize to everyone who has been waiting for me to update. I'm back. Sort of. I wish I had a longer chapter for you, but I feel like this is a good place to stop the chapter. Don't worry, I plan to continue this. I won't be giving up on my stories anymore. At least, that's what my plan is.

There have been theories about who the white cat is, and due to reasons, I had to write the white cat out, but don't worry, I at least revealed their identity. Anyone who has read my series "My Heroic Trauma" and made it to Todoroki's story, you'll recognize the cat's name, if you didn't already have ideas as to who it was. 

--------------------------------------------------------

Not far from the alley, the white cat runs into a bengal cat who's coloring would be considered blue by breed standards. The white cat hisses at the other and disappears, a message appearing in the new cat's mind that simply shows it where Sakura is and says, "Take care of her, Leo."

The bengal cat follows the people that the white cat had originally been following, glad that his old friend at least told him about the girl instead of just disappearing entirely. He knows that they went back home trusting him to take care of the girl knowing that his presence alone was a message that they needed to go home and that he would take care of whatever it was that they had been doing before.

————

"Why is the most dangerous man in the entirety of the Port Mafia being brought into the Agency Building?" Kunikida was already having a meltdown about finding out that Chuuya used to be an executive in the Port Mafia, a fact he learned by having seven hundred thousand yen thrust in his hands by Dazai the moment he had asked if that was the red head's prior job, and now an even more dangerous criminal is being brought in.

"Akutagawa?" Dazai asks calmly. "He's harmless."

"THEN WHY IS NAOMI BLEEDING OUT OF HER BACK!?"

"He happened to send the wrong subordinate." Dazai shrugs. "She never was very good at accepting orders when the orders didn't pertain to violence. She likes to think everything should be handled her way."

Kunikida's head whips to face Dazai. "Don't tell me you were part of the Port Mafia too."

Dazai just grins at his partner.

"He was an executive too," Chuuya responds for Dazai. "The youngest executive in the history of the Port Mafia and known as the Demon Prodigy."

Kunikida's eyes practically bulge out of his head. "Does the boss know about this?"

"Yep." Dazai responds with a popping sound at the end of the word. "We had to wait two whole years after defecting to join the agency. Two whole years!"

The moment Atsushi and the Tanizaki siblings enter the office, Dazai is seen holding his nose as if trying to keep some sort of scent from bothering him, confusing everyone as the man normally has no issues with anything, something that Kunikida now understands better now knowing the man's background. Chuuya's confusion, though, doesn't last long as he remembers the last time he saw his husband look that green.

"Get Naomi to Yosanou, quickly," Chuuya commands, wishing that his ability could control the air and keep the scent from getting to Dazai. This is the last thing they needed right now. Akutagawa has some sort of dangerous information for them, and they will most likely need Dazai to take care of whatever the younger man is about to tell them about.

Junichiro rushes off with his sister to the infirmary, and thankfully, doesn't leave any blood in his wake, the scent disappearing along with their departure. After an experimental sniff of the air, Dazai removes his hand from his face and sighs knowing just as well as his husband does that this could be a problem, a somewhat welcome problem, but a problem nonetheless. He decides not to contemplate it too far, though, as he focuses on Atsushi setting Akutagawa on the floor, the dark haired man still unconscious. Akutagawa has never gone this far in trying to get information to the pair of former mafia executives, and the thought of the level of theatrics that the younger man has gone through worries Dazai.

Just as Akutagawa finally starts to stir, a cat appears out of nowhere, materializing in front of him, and the young mafioso is just as confused as everyone else, seeing as it wasn't the cat that had originally been harassing him for days. He goes to say something, but the cat beats him to it, spitting out what looks like a photograph, but he doesn't understand how the cat has it, nor does he understand how it even came to exist as he's certain that there was no one to take that picture. Despite his confusion, he decides not to question it as he already dealt with a cat talking to his mind. There's no telling what this cat could possibly do. He even wonders if it might be the same cat in a different form.

"I'm not Raven," the new cat speaks to his mind in a very obviously male voice. "They had to go home, so they entrusted me with what information they had. I'm Leo, by the way."

Akutagawa shakes his head before opening his mouth. "Sakura's alive.