alastor

After that dance. Angel made me feel like... loved. But that cannot happen! I am an overlord. This will not be acceptable.

"Thank you for that dance, Mon amour." I said happily.

"No problem strawberry pimp." I laughed at angel dust joke.

After that party. Me and Angel grew more.

We talked about our lives. Our lives were so similar to our loved ones.

Sitting in the garden. Watching the skies while talking. I could not ask more than this. Angel makes me feel free.

Except what happened to him at valentinos studio...it made me feel mad. I wanted to crush that place and kill that fucking overlord. But I can't. Angel doesn't want me too.

If Angel doesn't want too. I won't do it.

I want to protect Angel no matter what. Its just I can't show it to him. I have to watch my reputation.

Suddenly I heard someone knock. By smelling the scent it was charlie.

As I opened the door she was looking very worried. She looked like she was about to cry.

"Alastor!..we need your help..."
"What is it dear that seems to be bothering you"

Suddenly when Charlie spoke I felt darkness rise above my feet.

"Angel is gone. He was taken by Valentino."

No no. This can't be happening. I promised I will keep angel safe. I won't let him hurt angel. Not it a million years.
But I had to hide like I didn't care. I had to act to look heartless. But deep inside me I want to keep angel besides me. I want angel safe no matter what.

"I'm sorry, princess, but I do not care about that little dirty spider!"

"Please al!...we are sick worried... help us find him."

"As I said, Charlie. I do not care."

Charlie sighed. And nodded. Vaggie was just standing beside her. They left, and I slammed the door shut.

I'm walking around my room thinking what angel is possibly doing right now. Worrying he might be dead or being tortured.

I went down stairs to go to the bar.

"Hey good old friend husker! Just the normal one again.."

"Whatever."

I tried to smile but I just couldn't. I couldn't stop thinking about angel.

"I'm only asking this once fuck face...what is it that your making that face?"

"What face dear?"

"Your worried about angel."

I froze. I'm not! I'm not worrying about that loser. But I crave angels touch.....

"I have to go to...a place. I'm meeting one of my old friends...take care of the hotel today husker." I said smiling.

Running through the streets and bursted down the door from vals studio.

There I saw angel. On the floor. Not breathing. Blood on his mouth and hands.

"ANGEL!" I quickly grabbed him.

Till I saw Valentino walk towards me.

"Ohhh..this is new. Is the radio demon falling inlove with a WHORE?"

Whore
Whore
Whore.
That word was stuck in my mind. It made my blood boil. No-one gets to talk to angel like that except for me.

I whispered "shadow take care of angel. I have some business to run too."

Shadow took angel to the hotel and started healing him. I felt my blood rise to the top. I can't handle this.

"I'm going to kill you for what you did to angel."

One click from my fingers. Blood splattered everywhere. Everyone was dead. Even val.

"Hurt angel again I'll burn this place until you suffer to death. Torture you."

I left the studio not having a smile on my face.

I teleported to the hotel to find husker and nifty waiting for me.

"I knew it! Your worried sick about angel."

I was about to speak when I saw angel from the second floor trying to walk but couldn't.

Running to the second floor and putted him back to bed.

"Dear don't...i-i uhm...your going to get hurt if you do that." I said while tucking him to bed.

"Al?...why are you...doing this to Me?"

I don't know. There's this feeling I want to say to angel but I can't. He's an pornstar. A troublemaker. A whore. I must ignore that question. I have to be heartless. Never fall inlove.

"I-i...uhm...Charlie told me! Over all she is the princess of hell. I have to obey her obnoxious orders!" I said smiling. Of course that was a lie. I don't want angel to find out I care for him. But I can never replace Anthony. My wildflower. The love of my life.

Suddenly someone knocked on my door.

"Alastor! Vaggie and Charlie came back they didn't find angel. All they found was his bag." Husker yelled.

Alastor was panicking. I don't want them to see me and Angel laying in bed together!

I had to figure out something.

"Sorry dear but it seems that I do not care!" I opened the door smiling.

Suddenly husker pushed me out of the way and entered my room.

"HA! I knew it! You were worried about angel! You were waiting on angel last night. And was dreaming about angel!"

I'm so embarrassed. No no husk! Your not supposed to say that.

"I- uh dear you may have heard wrong! I-i just...went out to buy meat and stumbled apon angel! And what so you mean dreaming? Overlords cannot fall inlove remember." I quickly explained. But husker didn't seem to believe it.

"What ever you say radio shit. I just know damn well your worried about that spider."

Then husker left my room.

Angel was still shocked. Looking at me blushing.

"W-was that tru-"
"ÑŐ!"

I accidentally yelled at angel. I shouldn't have done it. Angel is the kind of person who will cry over small things...

Suddenly angel got up and got dressed and left.

Before i could even say anything he didn't even turn back.

Sitting at the bar waiting for angel to come back... I'm getting drunk but I don't care. I'm still worried about angel with that stupid job called "porn star" there's so many men after him that I have to get in line just to kiss him.

WAIT WHAT AM I THINKING?!
This cannot be! I will never fall inlove! I will keep the promise I said to my father! "Never fall inlove with a man."
I will father. I will try.