alastor

Last night Me and Angel kissed and...did something dirty. But I was in heat!

But all I want to feel again Is angels beautiful kiss. Angels kiss felt so good. His lips were so soft.. super soft..his fur touched my skin..he smelled so good..

Wait what am I thinking!? I'm a fearless overlord! A radio demon! I have to be heartless! I must not fall inlove with....that **man.**

Walking through the pentragam city. The weak demons were hiding but I was in a good mood since I was going to meet Rosie my bestfriend! It's been months since we haven't talked so I'm pretty much excited to see her.

I opened the door just to see Rosie...and Angel!?

They were talking like they were such good friends...they were sitting at a table talking about something. Angel dust seems to be comfortable around Rosie while Rosie was being talkative

I walked towards them. "Good morning my dear friend Rosie! How have you been?" I greeted Rosie but I was looking at angel...Angel got up and took his bag.

"Hey Rosie I gotta catch up with val. See ya tomorrow toots!" Then Angel left. Was he uncomfortable? His aura was...fear and anger... was angel mad at me? But why?

Me and Rosie sat at the table but Rosie kept talking about angel until she said.. "It's so sad that angel has to leave pentagram city.." wait what?! ANGEL IS LEAVING?!

"Darling Rosie? What do you mean that "Angel dust" is leaving pentragam city?.." my smile was turning into a frown.

"Oh he didn't tell you? Him and "Valentino" are going somewhere. I don't know where but I'm sure he will have fun!" Rosie said smiling at me while drinking some cup of tea.

"O-oh yes..of course angel told me...I just..forgot."

"Excuse me Rosie but I have to go somewhere. See you next time my dear friend!" I quickly ran out heading to the happy hotel. No no no...

There was a truck filled with boxes. Charlie Was crying while vaggie was talking to niffty and husker and Angel are talking.

I walked towards to angel.

"Good morning dear angel! It seems that you are going somewhere.." I said while still smiling. Husker had a tear drop while I could smell angel feeling sad but at the same time with pure anger.

"I'm leaving the town. I'm coming back in a few years. Isn't that what you wanted? Me to leave **you**?"

Those words stabbed me like a sword...

I was about to take angels hand but he quickly left.

No no no..what did I do? What did I do to make him mad at me!?

I went to my room and locked the door..
There's this feeling I cannot handle...this feeling that I miss someone..miss there touch and smell....oh god...

I was so mad but at the same time I was sad.

I was smashing my things until I saw a letter from angel dust.

"Dear alastor."

"What's up strawberry pimp? I'm leaving town. But I saw your diary in the hallway. It seems that niffty was cleaning your room and left it there. I read it and it seems that ya hated me. So much that ya wanted me to die. So I finally accepted vals offer. I'm going to leave pentagram city. Ya don't have to see me anymore kay?"

"Love from angel dust.. the person ya hated the most."

He read my diary. He read my fucking diary!? I should have told niffty not to touch my stuff but it's all over..Angel left. I have no chance now. But atleast my made some memories with him. Thank you angel..for everything. Thank you for making me feel like I was special..and feel loved.

A tear fell out of my eye...am I crying?

I sat In my bed looking at a picture of us. Prom. Wearing a beautiful red dress while I was wearing a black and red suit. That was the day I realised I was inlove. The day I realised I had to kept this feelings away.

After a few days after angel dust left I was stuck in my bedroom. Not leaving. Acting like everything was happy but I wasn't.

I finally came down stairs and saw Charlie holding a peace of technology..i think it's called a cellphone?

Then I saw angel. I think Charlie called angel dust.

I quickly ran towards the phone. I was about to say hello to my dear friend but he quickly ended the call just in time..

"Alastor? Are you okay?" Charlie asked while helping me get up.

"Yes dear I am fine..w-where did you buy this...peace of technology?." I said while trying to smile.

"Alastor It's called a cellphone." Charlie giggled but kept talking.

"It's just down by the road do you want one?" Charlie asked.

"I can buy one myself darling. But may you excuse me I have to go somewhere!"

"Sure al come home safely!" Charlie smiled.

I teleported to the shop and grabbed the most expensive one. Of course its just cheap for me.

I opened the phone and saw some apps and contacts.

"What a stupid invention." I said while frowning.

I opened the contact app and contacted angel. He gave me his number so I could call him. But that was a long time ago.

"Hello who is this?" I hear angel dust voice.

"Good afternoon my dpear..Angel! How have you been?" I asked smiling...this was a true smile this time.

"Smiles? How did you get my number?" Angel was shocked.

"That wasn't the question dear! How have you been in there?" I said still smiling.

"Well I'm good. Just working shit" Angel said while trying not to sound bad.

"Well that's good to hear darling! Me and Charlie misses you so much!" I said while blushing.

"I won't believe you this time. Your diary remember?" My heart fell into pieces.

"Darling that diary it wasnt-" I was about to speak but angel ended the call.

I messes up. I messed up so bad that angel doesn't wanna hear me. Or see me now