Milkshakes With Maya

I DO NOT OWN BREAKING BAD. SHOUTOUT TO EVERYONE WHO GIVES A SHIT ABOUT THIS STORY.

The Icy Bear Cafe. Haines, Alaska.Later that evening.

After his run in with Maya, Jesse started to count down the hours until his shift at Big Eugene's was done. He was basically on auto pilot for the remainder of the day until Big Eugene proclaimed the working day to be done. Jesse quickly got his shit together and bid good bye to his co-workers before hopping into his station wagon.

As he drove back to the cafe, his thoughts were on nothing but Maya Riley. Her luscious blond hair, the sweet smile and giggle that she had given him, and as much as it made him sound like a perv...she had by far the the best pair of tits he'd ever seen. If they had been on any other woman, Jesse would have sworn that they were fake. But there was something about Maya that just screamed natural. Not just in reference to her big boobs, but in every part of her being.

After waiting through a red light that proved to be a serious pain in his ass because it took way longer than it should have to turn green, Jesse pulled back into the parking lot of the Icy Bear. After making his way inside, he saw Maya bringing the bill to a table full of truckers with lust in their eyes. They looked like they wanted to grab the plump blonde, strip her naked, and take turns right in the damn cafe without a thought to who would see.

Jesse shouldn't have been pissed off. He barely knew Maya and he had no obligations to her and she had none to him. That didn't stop him from being pissed at those truckers for ravaging her with their eyes. As he approached, he saw Maya bending over to to pick up her pen after dropping it. One of the truckers raised his hand and a blind man could have seen what was coming.

Before the trucker's palm could make contact with Maya's buttocks, Jesse quickly rushed over and grabbed his wrist. The truckers and Maya quickly focused their eyes on the chivalry taking place before them.

"I don't think that the lady appreciates getting her ass swatted like you're trying to kill a fly, yo." Jesse said as he stared the trucker down.

"You ought to mind your own business, boy." The trucker growled as he pulled his hand roughly out of Jesse's grip.

"Then let the lady do her job, bitch." Jesse shot back as Maya quickly got in between the 2 men before things could escalate any further.

"It's all right Eli, I'm fine." Maya said with a forced smile as she quickly grabbed the bill and made a beeline for the register. After making one more glare of death at the truckers, Jesse followed Maya up to the front.

"Yo Maya...I'm sorry about what happened back there...it just wasn't right what those assholes were trying to pull." He explained, fearful that she might be pissed at him.

"It's fine Eli, I really appreciate what you did for and it was hella romantic...but I'd rather not explain a fist fight in my honor to my boss." She replied, resting her hand on his.

"Cool, so are you off now?" Jesse asked.

"Yep, just let me clock out and then we can do something. If you want, the milkshakes here are some of the tastiest in Alaska." Maya answered with a smile.

"Right on, I'll just grab a seat." Jesse said with a smile as he went and plopped his ass down in a booth as he waited for Maya to join him. A few minutes later, the plump blonde returned with her waitress outfit still on; minus the apron.

"Thanks for waiting, Eli." Maya said with a grin as she sat opposite of Jesse.

"No problem, you look super pretty." Jesse said as Maya's cheeks turned to a shade of bright pink at the compliment.

"Thank you, Eli." She said with her signature giggle as she reached for his hand. "What's your favorite kind of milkshake?"

"I'm in the mood for some Strawberry, yo." He said, licking his lips.

"I'll have the same." Maya said as a different waitress came around and took their orders.

"So, Eli Driscoll...where did you come from?" Maya asked with interest.

"Milwaukee, in Wisconsin." Jesse replied, reciting the dossier that Ed Galbraith had given him.

"One of my old cheerleading friends from High School moved out to Milwaukee." She remarked. "She says it's really nice. Why would you want to come all the way out to Haines, Alaska?"

"To be honest, home has...like, way too much baggage for me." He admitted, knowing that it was a fair question. "You were a cheerleader in high school?"

"Yeah, I loved it so much!" Maya exclaimed with glee as she reflected upon her past.

"Maybe you could cheer for me sometime." Jesse said with a smirk.

"Don't tease me." Maya replied with a giggle as the blush never left her face. Eventually, their starwberry milkshakes came and Jesse had to admit they were the tastiest looking milkshakes that he had ever seen. Thankfully, they tasted even better than they looked. While they ate, they kept discussing their lives.

Jesse tried to pay attention as best he could, but he just couldn't tear his eyes away from the unsurpassed beauty of her feminine physical form. Thankfully, Maya wasn't just pretty, she was kind and easy to talk to. Maybe she wasn't the smartest girl ever, but it was good that she had big heart. Against his better judgement, Jesse knew that he wanted to keep seeing Maya more and more often.

REVIEWS NEEDED AND APPRECIATED.