-Chapter One-

×7 of May 1982× (America set)

(A/n): Y/n is based off a girl's body, but uses They/Them pronouns

=Y/n's pov=

"Hey loser!" Michael calls out from across the hall, where his goons were also standing, "Hey Mike." I say, walking over to him. "Yo Y/n! When did you become so short?" Fredrick smiles putting his arm on my head. "Just because you grew over the summer doesn't mean I did." I glared at him, Mark and Simon were ranting to each other, Fredrick and I kept on talking about what we did over the summer.

Michael just kept silent, "Oh Mike?" I say turning my head to him, he hummed and looked up, "Are you still with that Blonde bimbo?... Uh Ruth?" I ask. "Nope I broke up with her." He shrugged, "Aw I'm sorry." I say. Michael just shrugged, I knew something was up.

^After school^

I was walking with Mike to head home. Our houses were across the road from each other. "Hey Mike? I know something is up." I say looking at him, He sighed. "Ruth and I broke up because she cheated on me."

"Really?! That bitch." I hissed, he laughed softly, "Anyways, are you still coming over tonight?" He asked, I nodded as we entered our street. "Do you have F/S (Favourite snack)?" I ask. He smiled and nodded, "I do, Liz has eaten some though." He said, I dramatically gasped, he laughed.

^that night^

I was sitting on his bed watching TV on his small tv that was sitting on his desk at the foot of his bed. Michael walked in, holding snacks and drinks, I smiled and moved over.

He put the food down and sat next to me, Evan knocked on the door nervously, "Mikey...?" Evan said in a small voice, Michael groaned, "What." He said annoyed. I elbowed him in the stomach, making Michael groan.

"Be nice." I whispered to him. He sighed holding his stomach, "Yes Evan?" Michael says through gritted teeth. "Can you make me food?.." Evan says. "No." Michael says. "I'll make you one Evan." I smile at the small boy. Evan smiles softly and hugs his teddy.

I stand up, "I'll be back Mike." I say, he stands up with me, "I'll go too." He says. I nod and walk to the kitchen with Mike behind me and Evan walking in front of me. "What kind of sandwich do you want Evan?" I ask, he looks at me and then says, "Jelly."

^Later^ °2:56am°

I yawned leaning on Michael's shoulder. He smiled, "Tired?" He said, "Very.." I mumbled. He smiled, "You can go to bed now if you want." He said.

=Michael's pov=

Y/n shut their eyes, leaning on my shoulder, I continued to watch tv, I soon heard Y/n snoring making me laugh quietly. I gently rested them on the bed, I continued to sit in the same spot, them next to me asleep.

^Next day^ =Third person pov=

Y/n and Michael had woken up, Y/n was still in bed not wanting to wake up, "Come on Y/n." Michael sighed. Y/n groaned,

"NoOooO" they muttered. Michael got silent, and suddenly Y/n was pulled off the bed, I yelled from surprise.

=Y/n's pov=

I looked up from the floor, glaring at Michael as he laughed his ass off. "Screw you!" I scoffed. He laughed more, "Sorry N/n." He snorted, giving me his hand so I could get up. He pulled up me.

"Thanks asshole." I huffed. "Aw come on." He said. I shot him a glare. "Calm down puppet." He smirked. (SPOILERS!!) "You calm down!" I hissed, he chuckled.

^At school^

"Hey Simon!" I called out. Simon turned around, "Sup kiddo." He smiled, "You're 4 months older." I huffed.

Michael walked up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist and picked me up. "Put me down!" I whined. "Nope." He smirked, I huffed.

Words: 666