Smut E2 S1

Idk IF THIS WILL BE RUBISH OR FUNNY BUT EITHER WAY UR GONNA GET IT LOL. 😁 I WILL LEAVE A SONG YOU NEED TO LISTEN TO AS YOU READ IT.

We walked through his front door. His parents were going out for a few hours. They said they would be back later. He is a close friend of mine. It was nice, we went up stairs to his bedroom. I asked if I could sit on his bed. He obviously said yes. After listening to some music for a while we got bored. You could tell the atmosphere was filled with sexual longing.

He asked what I wanted to do and I shrugged with a smirk flinging myself back onto his bed. He came crawling. I knew what was about to happen and that I would let it. You could cut the tension with a knife. He crawled on top of me lingering over my body.

I looked at him with my doe eyes and pulled his face close to mine. It was like a game, who could last longer without breaking. I broke first. Our lips crashed down on eachother, it was pure bliss. Things were hot and heavy. I could feel him getting hard so I decided to tease him a little. I asked if he was ready and he nodded. I took off his trousers and everything else under. I took a deep breath as my eyes widened, the pure shock of his size left me dazed for a second. I looked up at him and saw he was smiling down at me, I think he was wondering if I could take it all.

He then proceeded to unzip my dress and leave me in nothing but my matching black bra and panties. We went back to kissing as he slowly put it in. I gasped in pain and pleasure and took him all in. He looked at me with a sexual appetite, nothing could satisfy... Apart from me. He trailed down my neck and collar bone leaving love bites as if to say I was his. I then took a hold of his hips and moved him in a faster pace. He started to grunt as my moans got louder.

He could tell I was close so he pulled out and told me to get comfortable. He kissed me down from my chest to my inner thigh. Before entering me he grinned and put two fingers in. It was amazing. I kept letting out moans and got wetter. I was so close. My moans became louder and louder as he got faster. He new I was there. He told me to scream his name otherwise I couldn't cum. I said he said and he said "wrong name." He said call me "daddy" so I did. I need to cum I was near desperate. As I moaned daddy I climaxed all over his hand.

Licked it off and told me I taste good. Then he kissed me so I could see how I tasted too. After we kissed we cleaned up and went back to listening to music with me laying on his bed again.