smut E3 S1

Another full disclaimer we will just jump right in again because i never know how to start. And also the person Im writing this about knows about this and will read it so thats fun. >_<

we walked into the room and he had a smirk on his face. it was kalon. i turned to face him and i giggled. whenever i go that he asks me "what am i giggling at?" and hearing him say that makes me laugh more. He took off his jacket and slowly locked the door. i sat on the bed and kicked off my converse, he started to tread towards me. in anticipation of what was to come next i undressed.

After i had undressed i look up to see him, his bare body. acatalepsy. that was the only way i could describe it. within seconds he was on top of me, kissing every inch of my body and i loved it. in that moment he kissed my neck and i felt a wave of oneirataxia. i gasped as he hit a good spot around my collar bone but he covered my mouth and said "you cant be loud just yet."

he then proceeded to kiss the rest of my body from my chest to my thigh. That was when i took the lead and spun him over so that i was on top. i was ready and so was he. i let out a hard moan as i carefully inserted him into me. we started off slow then he grabbed my hips and gradually moved me faster. my moans were uncontrollable and so were his.

once we got at a good pace he lent me down and kissed me and the motion only deepened it. it was euphoric, pure and utter bliss. and after a few seconds we stopped the kiss to catch our breath... but then we sped up. his grunts were and hard breathing were too much to bare and only made the sex better. i could tell he was about to finish, luckily for him so was i.

Suddenly he moved my hips faster and faster...and then he came. And about 10 seconds later i did the same. Our release was ineffable, which led to us cleaning up and having a great conversation to end our night.

sry, that was probably cringe but it was entertaining so it whatever lol.