WHO IS AYAAN CHAUHAN?

ADHYA RAJ

I woke up feeling the sunlight hit my eyes. I flattered my lashes struggling to open them. I sat up straight and stretched my arms as I was sleepin in a really uncomfortable position. I decided to check the time and my eyes widened in shock.

" I'm late for college "
I yelled and got out of my bed In a hurry. Today is a very important day as this is the last semester of my final year in business school I'm having my assignment submission today and im late.

I quickly took a shower and got dressed in a white chikankari with Blue wide leg jeans I put my earrings and watch on and left my room.

I got down the stairs and my eyes met with mumma. She looked tired than usual, I wish I could ask her what happened but was too busy to do so. I quickly went to grab my shoes and then I heard mumma yell

"Adhya beta come have breakfast first"

"No mumma not today I'm already late for college"

"Beta aise Khali pet Ghar se nahi nikalte"

After hearing I quickly got to the kitchen to grab a biscuit not realizing I stepped in the house with my shoes on.

"Adhya Kam se Kam shoes toh utar leti, Pura farsh ganda kardiya, ab isko saaf kaun karega" my mom said getting angry.

"I'm sorry mumma I'm in a hurry I'll make it up to you next time" I pleaded her bid goodbye and left home not before saying I love you to her.

I quickly took a auto and reached college within 20 minutes and thanks to the auto driver I was only 5 minutes late.

I got into the lecture room and peaked through the door towards the professors chair and saw it empty.

"Thank you mahadev" I said joining my hands together

I quickly spotted Urmi oorf Urmila my bsf since 1st year she saw me and waved towards me I got to her seat and sat beside her.

I asked, "Where is Raghav?"

She replied, "idk I tried texting but he isn't responding nor picking up his calls"

"Probably sleeping like a sloth" we cackled on the joke and saw our mid aged professor entering the room. The hall became silent and everyone focused on what he was saying.

TIME SKIP

We entered the cafeteria and got our lunch, Raghav didn't come today because he was seriously sick.

We were having our lunch peacefully when suddenly urmi squealed.

"Did you see the college website?"
She asked while her eyes lit up.

I asked "No, why?" , I grabbed my phone and checked the website where there is a poster out which said COLLEGE FEST.

"Omg a college fest" I squealed, as I couldn't hold the excitement anymore.

"Yes and you know what's the most fun part" Urmi asked bleaming.

"What?"

"Ayaan Chauhan is the chief guest"