The divorce agreement Shen Yan asked the lawyer to find was quickly delivered to him.

The lawyer who has been on the battlefield thought it was something wrong with his work, so he personally sent the documents to Shen's house and handed them to Shen She.

The man was wearing home clothes, his expression was a little haggard, and his face was pale. He lowered his head and carefully flipped through the divorce agreement in his hand, reading carefully one by one, without missing any punctuation marks.

The lawyer stood by his side and pondered for a long while. He said, "Mr. Shen, we are the most professional team of lawyers. You can rest assured."

They are careful about the terms and sentences in the divorce agreement and will never give the other party any chance to catch loopholes.

Shen She had a cold and typhoid fever, and coughed twice against his lips.

The lawyer continued: "There are no flaws in each item. If your ex-wife wants to use the divorce agreement to make a case, it will never win. Don't worry."

After the lawyer said this, he carefully looked at Shen Yan's expression and found that his face seemed to have become paler.

After a long time, Shen She gently closed the agreement and put it aside. He asked dumbly, "Can't it be invalidated?"

The lawyer was stunned, "You can rest assured that the divorce agreement is legally effective, and there is no such thing as invalidation."

Shen She rubbed his painful eyebrows, suddenly felt tired, and the little bit of luck in his heart was torn apart.

He mentioned the strength to speak, and said dumbly: "I see, you can go back."

The divorce agreement was quietly on the table.

Ruan Tian's handwriting, with a sharp glance, is very serious.

Shen She stared at her name with a faint expression, violent violent surging in his heart, his slender fingers squeezed the agreement tightly, his knuckles forcefully, and then viciously raised into the air.

Inappropriate violence appeared in the eyes of men.

Liu Ma didn't know what was going on. She looked at the files that had been squeezed and randomly discarded on the ground, and then looked at the young master who was sitting on the sofa with a cold expression, slightly surprised.

Liu Ma can also be regarded as a person watching Shen She grow up. Shen She is the only child and grandson of the Shen family. She was taught to be sensible and well-behaved since she was a child, and her words and deeds were exceptionally stable. She never contradicted her elders and hardly lost her temper.

The personality is cold, polite and distant.

Never seen him like this.

When Liu Ma was about to pick up the documents on the ground, Shen She said coldly: "You go and rest, don't worry."

He was driving her away politely and indifferently.

The awards ceremony of the National Film Festival tonight is being broadcast live on TV.

Shen She was a little impatient as the host introduced a lot of names he hadn't heard before. He slowly closed his eyes, and after a rest, he opened them immediately.

"The next one who is about to embark on the red carpet is the crew of "Unknown", which has a double harvest at the box office this year. Let us welcome director Cheng Sui'an, starring Li Dong, Qin An and Ruan Tian!"

The hostess's voice was a bit harsh.

Shen Yan kept his eyes on the woman on the TV.

She wore a very beautiful skirt, the long skirt just fell to the ankle, heavy make-up and curly hair, glamorous.