K. Seungmin- Enemies to Lovers?

"Kim y/n, Do you accept Mr.Kim Seungmin as your husband?"

Your eyes were filled with tears. No it wasn't happy tears at all. It was tears of sadness. The next movement you make can affect your entire future. You nod your head as you speak, "Yes, I do".

"Kim Seungmin, Do you accept Ms.Kim y/n as your wife?

Seungmin, without hestitation nodded. "Yes, I do". It wasn't the type of nod in which he was eager to marry you, it was the type of nod in which he was eager to get this shit over with.

"Now, may the groom kiss the bride"

Seungmin leans in and lands a tiny peck. So tiny that one could never even feel it. During this entire process he never maintained eye contact. His eyes wandered off here and there. It was quite clear he didn't want to be here. He didn't want to be anywhere near you. 

It was very much obvious you both hated each other to the core. 

Not hate as if in 'I-really-hate-you' kind of hate but, hate as if in 'I-want-to-murder-you' kind of hate. If you both really hated each other that much, why were you both even getting married in the first place? 

Seungmin's dad was the CEO of a huge multi-millionaire company,'Kim enterprise'. They sold variety of pastries which were quite popluar across half the world. But,lately their sales have been decreasing  day by day. Your dad on the other hand was a step ahead of Seungmin's dad. 

His comany was a multi-billionaire company and almost the entire world knew of it. A person who never had your dad's interior furniture was a person who lived under a rock. In order to increase sales in Kim enterprise, they decided it would be best to marry the both of you.

Obviously no matter how much times you both tried refusing, a deal was a deal. It didn't help the fact that the both of you completely despised each other. The two of you were complete opposites. 

Luckily the deal was only for a short amount of time. the contract stated that once both companies accomplish what they need, the both of you could divorce immediately. You prayed for that time to come sooner. 

It was about time for the wedding to come to a fortunate end and for you to go home, lock yourself in your room and cry. The moment the Maybach Exelero pulled over infront of the hotel, you jump in. You didn't say your final goodbyes to your dad. The last thing you wanted was to see the person who married you off just for buisness. 

Seungmin doesn't say his goodbyes either. For the first time, both of you felt the same thing. Despise. The ride was an awkward forty minutes before you reached his mansion. Soon to be your new home. The car stopped in a halt and the both of you get out the car. 

Your eyes pondered upon his mansion. It was simply..beautiful and elegant. It had minimalistic interior with sculptures probably more expensive than the cars he owned. There was also a huge yard in the size of a school field which had a swimming pool, lounge chairs and even a mini bar with a hot tub next to it.

There was also a massive empty space which was filled with pure nothingness. Perfect for adding a couple of plants to liven up this dull space. Though you completely hated the thought of complimenting him, you did think his choice of fashion was not too bad. Simple and elegant. 

"Upstairs to the left, second last room", he says blantly while throwing his suit jacket on the hanger next to the door. "What?", you say. "The room you'll be staying in", he repeats where you'll be staying for the next couple months and flopped onto the sofa, ready to doze off. 

You say nothing and simply climb up the light coloured wooden stairs and you come in contact of your room. You open the door to see a suite room. It was exactly like how the living room was. Minimalistic and the light colours were really throwing you off now. You weren't used to seeing tons of bright colours at once. Guess thats something you have to learn to adjust with.