Chapter 6: No one can bully my fiancee

|| Chapter 6: No one can bully my fiancee ||

3rd Person's POV

" Uwaaa ! "

In a school courtyard, located in the center of a three building walkways , a young girl about the age of 16 was bawling her eyes out . Despite her cute appearance, the white uniform she was wearing was stained brown on the hem of her collar and also her coat which made quite a messy appearance. She was also tugging onto the uniform of a young man with a sharp and strict face , who was standing in front of her and shielding her with his arms . Another girl , who was similar in age as the crying girl, was staring at them blankly, wondering how on earth did she end up in this situation.

"  Francine Smith, how are you so cruel ? What did this young lady do for you to ruin her uniform ?" The man who was standing in front of the crying girl frowned . His handsome facial expression showed his anger and disappointment towards her .

" Uwaa! Young master Smith , i-it's alright. I-it's my fault , I must have offended second young miss Smith . Please do not blame her ! "

" It's alright. If she frightened you , I will be sure to discipline her for any wrongdoings she did to you ." The young man's cold and sharp gaze went back towards Francine who remained silent all the time.

" Tell me , Francine Smith! What do you say about this!? To think you would sneak into this young lady's room at night and purposely ruin her uniform ! "

Now there are definitely many things wrong in this situation .

First, Francine was honestly minding her own business as she was busily listing all kinds of materials she hoarded for the past two months and the things she still need to hoard so there's no way she has the time care about someone else's business, and even if she has time , she is not the kind of person who will waste her time on other people .

Second , the young man in front of her was the eldest son of the Smith family. Kendra's eldest brother. He accused her on the spot without even knowing the truth. Is the rumored intelligent eldest son of the Smith family really this stupid? Or is he playing dumb ?

And third , Francine didn't even know this girl . Who is she ? Francine hardly socialize with people even in her previous life so she has no impression of this young woman .

Of course, this scene is completely normal for Francine . The school started half a month ago and a majority of female students hated her to death . This is also because of her fiance, Maximilian, who keeps sticking onto her all the time . It was a miracle that he wasn't here today.

Who is Maximilian? He is worshiped like a god in this school and has a very good background, looks and academic results. What kind of girl doesn't like this god like guy? So ,when they heard he had a fiancee, Maximilian's fangirls began to go crazy of jealousy.

And seeing their male god sticking closely to his fiance like a leech , they began to resent her that every time she walked into the hallway , they would stare at Francine with hatred and resentment.

Just what did she do to deserve this treatment? And this is also the reason why Francine ignores her fiance.
At first , she thought her fiance was cold and aloof. But who would have thought that this cold looking man was actually clingy as hell ?

For the past two months, Maximilian has been pestering her and was showing that he was interested in her . He would always come to her classroom and send food everyday , eat lunch with her , wait for her to finish her class and send her home . He would sometimes hug or kiss her cheeks and wouldn't even let her go. It was very obvious that he likes her .