🎸- Prologue - 💫

Introduction:

I woke up in a classroom... On the floor

Ichika: "H-huh?! W-Where... am I...?"

I started looking around the classroom and went to the classroom door... I immediately went outside of the classroom and found myself lost in this unknown school...

Ichika: "This is not... Miyamasuzaka...? Where... am I?"

'Hello. You must be wondering... Who am I?'

'I'm Ichika Hoshino... a student from Miyamasuzaka... I'm in a band named Leo/Need. Which is formed by my childhood friends...'

"I guess I better start searching..."

Ichika then went out of the classroom

Ichika: "Is this... school abandoned?"

[After like 2 hours of searching... she was in the gymnasium...]

As I stood there... I noticed that most of them are my friends.. classmates... and classmate's friends...

I then saw Saki run towards me while Shiho and Honami stayed at the back confused

The rest were also confused...

'...I'm glad I'm not the only one...'

Saki: "...Ichi? You have this funny thing on your hair...?"

Saki touched Ichika's ahoge...

'But that was never there...!'

'S-since when did I get one!?'

Ichika: "E-eh?!"

I flinched immediately when Saki touched it

Ichika: "S-Saki don't touch that-"

Suddenly I heard a familiar voice...

Ichika: "H-huh!?"

???: "Listen up Students!!"

Ichika: "W-what...?"

'As I turn around... I see Miku...? The worldwide famous Vocaloid Singer Miku...?'

"M-Miku...?"

'I stared at her... She was my favorite Vocaloid but something was off with Miku...? Or was she Miku...?'

MonoMiku: "Miku...? Who's Miku? I never heard of her?"

MonoMiku: "Now now! Everyone. I am MonoMiku!! I am your school's headmaster...!!!"

'MonoMiku...? That's new...?'

MonoMiku: "So... Ichika, Saki, Honami, Shiho, Minori, Haruka, Airi, Shizuku, Kohane, An, Toya, Akito, Tsukasa, Emu, Rui, Nene, Kanade, Mafuyu, Ena, and last but not the least Mizuki!"

MonoMiku called out everybody's name... and I stood there silently...

MonoMiku called out everyone's name... Yet... None of us were okay with it... There was an eerie feeling... this is not the MIKU we know...