🎤 Chapter 1 : Normal School Life? 🎹

I woke up. But all I saw was darkness
Pure darkness

"Who... am I...?"

"Where am I...?"

A voice echoed... Which belonged to me
As I reached out for my hand suddenly I fell out of a locker...?

Ichika: "AH!"

As soon as I fell out of the locker. Multiple questions filled my head which gave me a headache

What the hell am I even doing in that locker either way...

As I stood up and looked around. I realized I was in a classroom. Oh yeah!

I got into a school named... Hope's Peak Academy...? I think that's the name.

And then I realized something... My ultimate talent. The Ultimate Detective... People might have to depend on me because I'm a detective...

And that's how I decided. I should get a fake talent. Which is why I decided to use the fake Ultimate Talent of the Ultimate Guitarist...

[Insert some strange noises in the locker]

Ichika: "W-What the?!"

And then suddenly a new person came out. Though they hit their face on the ground... Damn... That must've hurt a lot...

Minori: "W-what...? AH?! W-who are you????"

The girl was shocked by my appearance. She somehow looks... Familiar?

"H-hey calm down there...!"

The person managed to calm down... and stood up... She then introduced herself

Minori: "S-sorry for randomly yelling at you! I'm Minori Hanasato...! But my Ultimate talent is quite depressing..."

I tilted my head out of curiosity

Ichika: "Depressing...?

Minori: "Yup! I'm the Ultimate Unlucky Student..."

Ichika: "Oh... That's sad... I'm sorry for that..."

Minori: "Don't worry it's fine! I think I got lucky today that I got in this school!!!"

Ichika: "Hehe... I think you are"

I guess she's lucky today... That's nice to know... I'm sure she'll be trustworthy once she earns my trust.

Minori: "I thought you were about to threaten me haha!"

Ichika: "A-ah... Don't worry! I'm harmless..."

I smiled and she smiled back at me

Ichika: "I'm Ichika Hoshino. The Ultimate Guitarist!"

Minori: "Woah! Really??? That's a cool Ultimate!!"

Ichika: "Hehe... I have been playing since I was younger. I got inspired by a band not so long ago! Though I'm not that good at playing the guitar haha..."