25.Chapter

Taehyung had called him to inform that his dad has had breakfast and took the medicine so not to worry while working. Namjoon didn't immediately communicate with Jungkook. He needed a moment to process his perspective toward him.
But couldn't come up with anything what to do so he focused on his work, unfortunately.

Meanwhile, Jungkook didn't have breakfast in the morning as well, he skipped it so he wouldn't have to face Jimin. Even he departed from home to the company before Jimin.

He's embarrassed, though. He's guilty for being overconfident in front of his bestie, and now he's ashamed to face him. Nevertheless, Jimin had attempted to talk to him, but he acted as if he didn't see Jimin yelling at him to stop the elevator.

At the launch break Jimin went ahead and was waiting for him but when he didn't come he called him. He ignored it, but someone picked for him. It's Namjoon. He gestured him to answers his Hello!

Jungkook gulped his saliva. Namjoon has put the call on speaker.

" Jungkook. Hello! Are you listening to me?"

" Yes, I'm listening." Jungkook said hesitated.

" JK, Why are you giving me cold shoulder instead of talking to me, you idiot. You haven't even had breakfast. You better be here in two minutes or else I will do something you'll regret."

Jimin hanged up the call furiously. Jungkook once again looked around and there was nobody. Namjoon crossing his arm staring at him while clenching his jaw.

Hours before Jungkook was waiting for an answer now Namjoon is staring at to answer the question he's asking by those dragon eyes raising at him.

" Care to explain?"

Jimin has turned the table for them.

Regardless, He did what Namjoon has good at.

Ignoring!

He stood up and walked straight towards the cafeteria.

Fortunately, Jimin was waiting for him with two launch boxes.

Bestie for a reason.

They couldn't see each other later as Namjoon has to depart for an important reason. He saw him rushing out of the cabin and Jihyo followed him. He didn't return until afternoon.

Jungkook and Jimin finished their task and exiting the building they called a cab to go home.

He again skipped dinner and walked out of the apartment to breathe in fresh air. It's an excuse to not communicate with Jimin. He was silent on the can too.

' Why are kept me waiting Joon! I can't wait anymore.'

' Please be mine and make yours.'

' I'm sure mom and dad wouldn't hate me if I tell them about you'

' You're so down to earth, they were going to like you as well'

' Just be mine.'

' I know you love me too.'

He was back to the earth when he heard the sound of thunder. He didn't know when the weather become cloudy.

' Godddd save me'

With these thoughts reverberating in his mind, Jungkook didn't realize when he'd walked into a rather unknown part of Roorkee. Despite having lived there for over years now, this was an area he hadn't visited, or maybe he has but right there he couldn't recognize it.

He mentally smacked himself for not paying attention to his surroundings.
Just was humming the song which was playing on the device, headphones on.

He has begun to feel cold even though he has worn a hoodie. He decided to enter one of the shops to try to figure out where he was.