Death in Limgrave

The tarnished rode Agheel straight into the ground, jumping into the air and using Maliketh's Black Blade to behead the dragon in less than a second. The rest of the dragons body tumbled across the ground and into the wall of the cliff of the lake they were in. "It will forever be a mystery to me why they named this lake after you." He scoffed at the dead dragon, kicking its head out of the way, and across the lake scaring off most of the random creatures inhabiting Lake Agheel. 

"Now what should I do first? I can't meet Sellen without Marika or Melina, and I can't embarrass Godrick without them either." He looked off into the distance towards the Weeping Peninsula and shrugged. He put his fingers up to his mouth and whistled for Torrent. The steed with horns appeared in seconds lifting him off his feet and onto his back in one swift movement. The Tarnished laughed as he started tending to Torrent, feeding and petting him. 

"Been a while huh?" Torrent stood on his back legs and neighed in response. The Tarnished smiled and patted the steeds head before beckoning the horse to take off. Their war path to the Weeping Peninsula wasn't long but they did side track along the way. The trek was short but somehow along the way they brutally strangled a rune bear, and witnessed a one versus one match between the Bloodhound Knight inside of the Forlorn Hound Evergaol, and the Cleanrot Knight Finlay. Which ended with the bloodhound knight being lifted in the air by millions of spears and cut clean in half by a scythe. 

Upon finally reaching the bridge to the Weeping Peninsula, The Tarnished hopped off of Torrent and decided to travel on foot. He stepped forwards towards the bridge and reactively side stepped as a ballista arrow shot past him and hit the ground. He looked off at the knights on the bridge and saw the knight on the ballista loading another arrow. He smiled at their effort and caught the next ballista arrow in front of them. 

He examined it before looking towards the shocked men. "Neat." He chucked it back towards the man on the ballista running it through his head and into a knight further behind on the bridge. He grabbed onto the Black Blade, pulling it from his inventory, and jumped into the air circular slashes of Maliketh's Black Flame surrounding him as rushed past all the knights on the bridge. Not a single knight on the bridge kept all of their limbs or their life as the flame cut them apart like butter. 

The Tarnished returned the sword to the inventory and pushed onwards to the first person he would save. Right ahead, sat a blindfolded girl on a rock next to the stone path that lead deeper into the peninsula. The Tarnished knew her well, and he had no idea how he was supposed to save her in all honesty. Irina, the name of the girl, was a hard one to save for him, she would ask him to deliver a letter to her father, which he would then go to Castle Morne find it overrun by demi-humans, kill them all, deliver the letter, kill the demi-human leader, and then return with her father to find her murdered. Every single time he tried to avoid this outcome, it resulted in him turning into a drone and letting it happen anyways. How he wished he could just pick the girl up, and drop her off somewhere safe, but he knew the force that acted against him at all times wouldn't let him dream of getting that far. 

He silently thought about what to do as he approached. The blindfolded girl looked in the direction of his footsteps and spoke out. The Tarnished subconsciously recalled her words before she even said them. "Hello, Is somebody there? Might I bend your ear for a moment please?" He didn't speak he just sat there listening, the blindfolded girl heard him breathing and took this as a notion to keep talking. "My name is Irina, I've escaped from Castle Morne, to the south. The servants there...have rebelled." She paused looking--,well he assumed she was looking at her lap as she began to speak again.

"I-I can't be sure what it is; my eyesight's been weak since birth you see...but I swear I heard frightful howling from all over." She pursed her lips taking another pause. "My good father secreted me out the castle, but decided himself to stay. He says it's his duty, as commander." Her head turned back in his direction. "I...I fear for fathers life. The servants are full wroth. Filled with hatred for every one of us. They've since come for every one of the companions I escaped with. They haven't spared a soul. I fear it's no different at Castle Morne..." 

The Tarnished prepared himself for the task as he began to silently ring his spirit calling bell, as not to interrupt her. The wind from his spirits appearing behind him told him when to stop.