3 Questions? For me?

rainynovembernights- asked: What's it like being an owl? I love owls!

Barnaby: Well, being an owl is really fun! I get to fly around. Because I'm dead, my abilities in hunting make the prey more fun to chase! Adds a spice of life to parties! And I host parties for the dead, by the dead. I get to change reality on a whim if I wish and shapeshift. Flying is quite liberating. I feel bad for the wingless little ones. But that can't be helped. Mice gotta scurry and owl's gotta eat. And yes, even though I'm dead, I still eat for the sake of it.

BL4Z1NG_Blaziken asked: Dear Barnaby, is your refrigerator running?

Barnaby: Yes! I'm actually going to bring it back to the kitchen right now! My pretties love leaving it in the strangest of places! I found it in the parlor once with a book propped open. Another time I found it in a bathroom in front of a mirror. That was embarrassing... Probably was doing fridge things. Discreetly moves fridge back into the kitchen.

SonicsDaughter asked: Yo Barnaby! What is your view on atheists?

Barnaby: Well, Miss. I got to say that we all wind up dead someday. If an atheist ended up at my party, they are still going to have to pay the token fee. Death doesn't discriminate! And it doesn't matter what you believe in. The minute you're in my party, you're in there forever. And no amount of non belief is going to change that! I mean, eternity with me is not bad.