Fights?

@VeronicaBetancourt23 asks: To Barnaby- Do you have a rival for being the number one party king? What if someone is jealous of your great talents of party skills and someone is being bitter, cheating and sneaky to steal your party ideas or treasures? What if that rival was a ghost full of hate, cheating, greed and jealousy? Just a theory.

Barnaby: Well, Mx. Betancourt, I don't have rivals. If I did, I think I would know by now. If that someone is living, I kill them and ban them from my party. If they're dead, then I simply ban them.

LeiyaMartinezNicole asks: Hey, Barnby? Do fights happen at parties sometime? As in your guests get mad and beat each other up? What do you do when that happens?

Barnaby: It sometimes happens. I usually separate the pretties who are fighting until they calm down. It can get stressful sometimes. I put them in separate rooms until they're in the party spirit again.

Sonicphobia (feathers ruffled and her host outfit slightly rumpled. They look lik they've been through a Mosh pit): Mosh pits are a different story!

Awoken_1t_1z asks: How do you feel about crtain... Er, "fans" in different universes?

Barnab: They're awesome! I'm pop-

Sonicphobia: Uh, Barnaby, I think this person means fans who are like Emma.

Barnaby: Oh. Uh... If that's the case, what the frick? I'm not into that sort of thing! But if not and you mean my fans who make cults of me, don't be weird but.. Um... Be weird!

Sonicphobia: What Barnaby means is don't be super NSFW but do have fun. And yes, I'm side-eyeing the Rule 34 fans who either write or draw Barnaby in positions he isn't comfortable or just wouldn't be in. Or those who ship him with females.

Barnaby: I'm asexual. That means I have little to no sexual attraction. I'm also homoromantic. That means I find males as good romantic partners.

Sonicphobia: Sorry ladies, but Barnaby isn't interested in you romantically. I don't know if he is neutral or repulsed. That is a question for the Billie Bust Up devs on Tumblr.