Chapter 16: The Past And The Plan

Previous Chapter:

Soobin: You are these omegas last hope and these alphas biggest fear....

Author's POV:

When Soobin looked away from his sleeping baby, he saw everyone looking at him.

Soobin looked at his eomma and saw her nodding at her.

Soobin smiled and looked at Yeonjun, who nodded his head and suddenly teleported.

Everyone gasped because vampires are one of the warewolfs biggest enemies.

Soobin sighed deeply before looking at everyone. He saw some of them looking at him curiously while some were looking at him in disgust.

Soobin: You might have questions about how I'm alive or how Jungkook could be someone mate who are his uncles. Or how Jungkook became a true blood omega when I was not. So listen carefully.

Soobin sighed before looking at his eomma, who held his hand softly and smiled at him.

19 years ago:

A lifeless omega with a ripped open stomach was suddenly thrown in front of a grieving mother, who was crying loudly for her now dead angel.

Hanjin: Here you go mother in law. I returned your son back to you. No offense, but he was weak as hell. I just hope my son isn't a weak faggot like him.

He said while smirking at the crying mother.

Mrs. kim looked up at the disgusting alpha before slowly putting Soobin's head on the floor.

She looked at him with anger and sadness in her eyes.

Mrs kim: Remember, a time will come where your breed will be going through what omegas go today. Remember, a curse of a grieving mother is behind your back. Remember, a time will come, where an omega which you guys count weak, will come and defeat you single handedly. Remember my words.

She said before going back to her son and holding him close to her chest.

Hanjin looked at her for a few seconds and scoffed.

Hanjin: Whatever helps you sleep at night mother in law. Anyway, I need to go to my precious son.

He said and left the mansion with a disgusting smile.

Mrs Kim looked at her 6 sons and her husband, who were looking at everything with emotionless eyes.

Mrs kim: Don't you have a little bit of sympathy in that stone hearts of yours?

She asked with a voice full of pain.

Mr. kim: Soobin was his mate's property. So if he saw that taking Soobin's life for his son was necessary, then I don't see what he did wrong.

He said with a shrug before leaving the living room, annoyed.

Mrs Kim cried louder at her little angel's bad faith.

She looked at her sons, who were looking at everything without saying anything.

Namjoon: Appa is right, eomma. Soobin was Hanjin's property, so we can't do anything against him, so it's better to just move on.

Mrs Kim looked at Namjoon with shocked eyes.

How can they even say something like this.

Soobin wasn't some doll or a toy for her that she could move on, and get another one just because this one got broken.