just great....

(My cat at the top)

Shuichi POV:

I opened my eyes to the sound of my obnoxious school alarm, I got up and saw kokichi was already up because he wasn't in his bed, I got dressed for school in the bathroo. I walked to the kitchen and made a fried egg.

I opened up the window blinds like I'd always do on a school day a moment of shock hit me... it was white, pure white, just white... So much snow it completely covered the window.

"Just great...." I mumbled under my breath. The last thing I want is to be stuck in this dorm with ouma, I think I'll go insane if I'm stuck around him for another day.... Plus I had already gotten ready for school for no reason...

(Dorm layout)

(Dorm layout)

Kokichi POV:

I look over from my spot on the couch just to see saihara staring outside into the snow. I already knew there was snow but I just wanted to let him find out himself, it adds to the damage.

"Heyyyy saihara, are you just gonna stand there forevvvver?" It's obvious how much I annoy him, it's kinda hot- NO. it's kinda funny... Yeah that's the right word...

Saihara looked over and just walked to his bed ignoring me, I hate when he ignores me.... I want his attention... But He did leave his phone in the kitchen....

Shuichi POV:

i heard my phone go off in the kitchen, so i got up to see who text me. When I picked up my phone it was a text from ouma...

Ouma: can you bring me a panta on your way back?

That clever little gremlin... I grabbed a panta from the fridge and handed it to him, his only response being a smile... A cute smile... No I shouldn't be thinking that... It's werid, were roommates...

But he is cute and I wouldn't mind dating him, with his beautiful purple eyes and his fluffy gravity defying hair....

No no that's weird. Were roommates...

I sat back in my bed and grabbed the book I wanted to finish reading, it's a enemy's to lovers book... I wonder if that could ever be me and ouma...

author notes. This is not a toxic saiouma nor a yandere thing. Kokichi is more of a tsundere. Ill be updating at least once a week

Please give feedback
400 words