" I have only you"

Author's POV

"I am not going to leave her. She is snatching him from me. He is mine and I won't let her do this." " Aur iske liye mujhe jo krna hoga main karungi lkin aaj ise meri aur mere Aditya ki zindagi se jaana hi hoga." Kashti said aggressively to her friend Nimrit telling her about the plan.

Kashti was so obsessed with Aditya and won't let him go from her hands anyhow. She is behaving like a psycho. She planned to get Noor married to Aman.

Aman is one of the friends of Kashti and admirers of Noor. But he didn't kind of love Noor but was just mesmerized by her physical appearance. They both made a plan to get Noor out of Aditya's life.

Kashti wanted Noor to get married to Aman but Aman had planned something else.

Tonight is the wedding of Aditi and Karan. Yes they both are marrying each other. They both met in college and now wanted to get married. Their parents agreed to this as both were really good at heart and loved each other.

Everyone reached the venue on time. Noor and Aditya also arrived the venue.

He was dressed in a golden kurta with mirror work on it. He was looking so hot in traditionals. His jawline, his hazel eyes were throbbing the hearts of girls present there.

But his eyes were struck in Noor.

Aditya was mesmerized looking at Noor

Aditya was mesmerized looking at Noor. His mouth was struck open looking at her. She was looking really very beautiful in her golden lehenga. Her curled hairs were enhancing her looks.

Also why won't she look beautiful. Her best friends are getting married and she is equally happy for them. She was going to Aditya when Kashti called her.

Wedding rituals were beginning and Kashti asked Noor to bring the gifts from the car which she brought for Aditi and Karan.

Kashti told her she is unable to go as Aditi's mother was calling her.
So Noor went to the car.