The beginning of it all

Long ago, there were 3 royal siblings living in one universe happier than ever. Their names was Eden, the oldest and wisest sibling. Lillian, as the middle child and the most majestic. Then there was Vivian, the youngest and nicest there was.

All the siblings were happy and treated everyone with kindness the best they could. Although one night, everything took a turn. The enemies had shown up, they called themselves the bad ends. They were all extremely rude and ugly. They all found jealousy in those kids, for they had it all. Repect, beauty, people, and much more. Unfortunately one thing they all had in common, was power.

That power held the key to everything. As soon as they appeared, the 3 siblings had been given gems and other names. One thing they never knew was they had a brother who also showed up to help save them. He was Lillian's twin brother. He was kidnapped by the bad ends thinking that he was Lillian. He went by the name Mytrex as he was second ruler of Glitches. Lillian was confused as to why they wanted her and not her siblings. Her mother explained that she was the most powerful out of all of them.

Lillian had to take her grandmother's job as the queen of all Glitches. Where then she will be given her name, Maytrex. Her siblings had been given different jobs as royalty. Unfortunately Vivian's jealousy over took herself. Before she was given her power officially, she took herself to the bad ends and offered to be their queen and attempt to kill her older sisters for their powers. Her mother heartbroken had to leave the poor gem alone without ruler. Eden was now named Avalon, the queen of Evics. Human with wings that controlled the sky.

Unfortunately Avalon, Maytrex, and Mytrex and had to part to different universes, as their parents took care of this one. Painfully Maytrex ran into the realm as her skin, hair, accessories, and clothes turned pitch black with her outline turning a glowing white. Her facial expression turning into a permanent grin. She turned into one of the strongest type of Glitches in the entire realm. Glitches take form of different things, all of them being unique in their own way.

There were 3 types of Glitches. Glitches that took form of objects as the weakest, Glitches that took form of life as the second strongest, and Glitches that took form of emotions as the most powerful to exist. Maytrex was chosen as an emotion glitch. She was given the emotion peace, which is why she is grinning. Glitches can use their emotion to give it around. For an example Maytrex can give peace to anyone. Glitches are capable of feeling different emotions but they just tend to feel a certain one all the time.

The Glitch Realm was attached to Earth, glitches were chosen to attach themselves to human that matched them. They were given the job to protect their human and if they failed to do so they can be banished if they caused it or if they knew they could help them. The humans that are given Glitches are called revivals. Each
Of them have a selection of Glitches and use them to protect and save not only themselves but others.

200 years have passed after taking over the entire realm of Glitches. Finally Maytrex and Mytrex have a human that match them. Weirdly enough this new born child was matching with almost 28 Glitches and each of them had to go to her. It was common for revivals to have multiple Glitches, but each of them were usually different types. Except they were all emotion glitches, some of them had the same emotions but still very strong.

It is just the matter of time to see if this child will use it protect others or to kill others. What will this child choose to do?