Chosen

September 26, 1961.

"Isn't she beautiful?" Manny spoke weakily while holding her newborn baby. Her husband Anthony nodded in agreement.

"I bet she gets it from you. You know, I think she got the albinism from your mother." Anthony spoke.

Manny gave him a dirty look and told him not to speak of such a thing. Though she knew he was right, her daughter looks exactly how her mother did when she was a baby.

"Let's just name the baby. Would Ashlyn be a good name?" Manny asked and Anthony nodded.

A couple years go by and Ashlyn is now 2. Manny hates her guts. One time Manny shut the door while she was in the room and Ashlyn got injured. Another time was when Ashlyn was locked outside where wild animals were and almost got bit by a wild raccoon. Ashlyn's father was sick of coming home to his child injured.

"I'm sick of seeing my child injured! You're Her mother! You're supposed to keep her safe and love her no matter the cause! In fact, you're just a mother, not mom. There's a difference." Anthony Shouted angrily.

It was a matter of time that Manny responded. "And what's the difference huh?"

"The difference is a mother is just a female who birthed the child, a mom doesn't have to be the biological parent. All she has to do is care, love, and be there for her children no matter how they look, act, or do things. Those are things you don't do. I hope you know that being called mom is earned." Anthony spoke while fixing Ashlyn's hair.

His wife was in shock of what he said but she knew he was correct about all of it. She shouldn't hate her child for having a genetic from her mom, who never did anything to deserve being treated like this from Manny.

From that day on, Manny tried hard to protect and love her daughter. Now her daughter is treated when she gets hurt and she isn't left alone.

Maytrex is watching closely. The other Glitches are behind her looking around too. They all are on the edge of what is happening around Ashlyn. They are very very close to making themselves known to both the parents.

Manny just shutted up and started making dinner. Maytrex was just sitting there watching her closely as Ashlyn started giggling from Mytrex messing her hair up again behind Anthony's back.

Anthony turned around and seen her hair. "Manny. Did you mess her hair up?" He asked carefully. She turned around and seen her hair tangled a bit.

"What the actual hell? Her hair hair was in pigtails and now they're messed up." Manny came over and fixed Ashlyn's hair back again.

They turn back around slowly and continued on what they were doing. Maytrex nodded and Mytrex to do something. He turned around and moved a glass of water to Ashlyn slowly but rowdy. Both parents turned around to see that a glass of water is heading straight to their child.

Ashlyn reached out and took the glass of water. Anthony slowly smirked as he looked at Manny. "You thinking what I'm thinking?" "Yup. Lucille and her husband's son, Maximus has a few Glitches." They both spoke about some things about Glitches before Maytrex flickered the lights to get their attention.

"Ashlyn, can you tell us what Glitch is doing this?" Manny questioned. "May is doing it." Ashlyn just walked out of the room after that to go play. Manny looked at her husband and they both go pale.

Anthony hurries to call Lucille to bring her son over. They all were shocked that Maytrex has most likely chosen their daughter to be the leader of it all.