Raevena The Vengeful.

This chapter really starts the story of. Everything changes from here on our.

⚠️Nasty old men targeting little girls⚠️

The dress that she wears for the day up until the events. 

......,...,..,...,.

After I had changed into one of my mother's red dresses, Alyssa and I made our way towards mothers current room, the room where the chair that Rhaenyra, Alicent, Alyssa and I feared ever since we were old enough to understand our duty to our families.

I took in my mother's appearance and frowned. She looked like she just ran up the Hand Of The Kings tower ten times. Her movements were slow and measured, from the rub of her baby bump to the crease in her brows as she fought back her discomfort. Through it all, she was still beautiful. The windows open so the rays of sunlight shone down on her skin, giving it a ethereal glow. Her eyes were right and alive with joy as she saw me.

"Raevena," she called out to me, reaching out for me. I dropped Alyssa's hand and crossed the room to meet her."You look so beautiful even as a soon to be mother of three, my pretty fairy queen."

My mother chuckled and rubbed her thumb against my knuckles probably trying to ease my worry and blatant distaste. She tilted her head with a tender smile, her eyes shinning with love." thank you my love. You look so pretty in your dressy, I'm glad that someone is putting it to use. It was my favorite when I was your age."

I grinned down at her from my beside Rhaenyra. "I shall cherish it always."

"Good." She smiled and looked at something behind me. "Alyssa, sweet child. You're here."

Alyssa blushed and curtsied."Your Grace. I love your presence."

Mama beamed at Alyssa and waved her closer as she let go of my hand. She squeezed my best friends hand softly. "I want to speak to you both privately. Rhaenyra, Alicent, thank you for coming to see me."

Both girls understand the gesture and Rhaenyra got up from her seat to leave. She squeezes mother's arm. "Rest easy."

We watched she took Alicent arm and left the room. I looked down at my mother as she looked up at me. "Raevena, your powers make you special, but people are going touse it selfishly to attain what the want. Be careful. I want to remind you that you are my daughter, I never cared about whether you were a boy or not. You are my little dragon, little baby girl, my strong princess. You do not have to be a man to be strong. You have always been strong. "

She craddled my face and a wiped the tear that cascaded down my cheek.

God stood me up

I hummed leaning into her endearing touch. I could never live without my mother. She was the one who kept my sister and I close and loved us regardless of us not being sons. She should be resting, but instead she was comforting her neglected child. What more shame could I have brought to my father other than not being the promised son.

His life worth living wasted away when I was announced a girl.

I held my other's hand and gently pulled them away from my face. "I love you too, mother. More than I love flying."