CHAPTER 1: CONFESSIONS TO OTHERS

-KUROMI'S SIDE, KUROMI'S HOUSE, 1/24/24, 8:47 PM-

"Kuromi Note #9678: Recently there was this singing competition in town, so in order to show off my incredible singing, I signed up. When the time finally came for me to sing, I shredded my vocal cords more than a paper shredder shreds paper! However, even with that said, no one cheered or even clapped when I finished my performance. After I got off stage, it was revealed to me that My-Melody had also joined the competition. And after she performed her song, EVERYONE cheered! I saw no one sitting down in boredom or even booing! They all loved her while I was left with bitter silence. This all gets me to ask one question: Why? Why does she get fame from doing nothing while I do EVERYTHING and get nothing in return? This is one of the reasons why I can't stand My-Melo. It's getting late right now, so I'll stop writing for now. Until My-Melo does something else to terrorize me, this is the end of my Kuromi note. I'll write more whenever. "

-BAKU'S SIDE, HELLO KITTY'S CAFE, 1/25/24, 9:54 AM-

Hello Kitty: So Baku, what did you want to talk about?

Baku: I wanna talk about a person that has been on my mind ever since I met her ~zona.

Hello Kitty: Ooo, and who is that special someone Baku?

Baku: ...Kuromi ~zona.

Hello Kitty: Oh, what do you like about her?

Baku: Well, I mostly like her fun personality and the hat she wears everyday ~zona. It's not easy to describe but it's like I get sick whenever I'm around her, but it's almost a good kind of sick ~zona.

Hello Kitty: Well, you like to say you're a ladies' man so you should know what to do right?

Baku: Well, there's just one problem with her ~zona. At the slightest mistake, anywhere at any time, she beats me to a pulp ~zona. Sometimes I don't feel like she respects me ~zona.

Hello Kitty: So how come you're still with her as her butler?

Baku:...It's complicated ~zona.

Hello Kitty: Listen Baku, I haven't really come across a situation like yours.

Baku: What are you saying ~zona?

Hello Kitty: I'm not sure if I can help you, I'm sorry.

Baku: Thanks a lot for the help Hello Kitty ~zona. I'll just try and figure this out on my own ~zona.

Hello Kitty: Good luck Baku.