Chapter 1: Offense And First Battle

Convinced by her friend Risa to try "NewWorld Online", stella begins her VRMMO adventure by going all-in on offense and defense because she wants to get stronger.
  ===============================================================
"It'll be great! No, awesome! Super awesome! Just try it!," said Risa as she was talking to her best friend Stella Honjou "huh? Like right now?," said stella "of course you've got everything, right," said Risa "I mean, yeah, it's all here but I kinda thought you were going to today, too," said stella "you know my mom she said I gotta focus on studyin', so for tonight, I can't but feel free to start without me I'll catch in no time flat!," said Risa "Risa! The water's ready for your bath," said Risa's mom "Kay! I gotta run anyway you've totally got this! Go kick some butt! I'm sure you'll be awesome," said Risa as she end the call "hey hold on, Risa man...I've barely even touched a game my entire life, let alone played one and let's be honest I only bought this one cause Risa said to," said stella as she sighs "It's just so hard to say no when she gets that sparkly look in her eyes oh, well time to set this stuff up," said stella as she puts on her game gear as it turn on.

"Gotta pick a name, huh hmm I suppose I could use my real one, but I dunno what to do that's it I'll just use the name from dbs but as a female that will be Goki there one step down," said Goki as equipment appeared around her "oh, next up is starting equipment a one-handed sword, a mace and a staff well... I've never been that great when it comes to hand-eye coordination and besides I want to get stronger than any player I meet, uh... maybe is there a option so I can fight with my hands or other things," said Goki as she sees a symbol different from the others.

"Whoa I never seen a symbol like this before," said Goki as she touched the information icon then the information appears "the saiyan race is great for offense and a little bit of defense, but come with something if trained hard enough wait does t...

"Whoa I never seen a symbol like this before," said Goki as she touched the information icon then the information appears "the saiyan race is great for offense and a little bit of defense, but come with something if trained hard enough wait does that mean if I raise my offense and a bit of my defense enough, I be strong enough to take on any player that's my jam sign me up," said Goki as she touched the symbol as a status screen pop up "I have to distribute status points now well, might as well put it on offense and defense in case there that should do it," said stella as a information screen came up "nice," said Goki as everything started to brighten than come to level one wearing standard clothing.