𝐼. 𝕾𝖊𝖝 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖒𝖞 𝖊𝖝

⚠︎︎warnings: language, light smut ⚠︎︎
g!p billie
short smut chapter ⚠︎︎
lowkey robbed y'all of the full smut version of this chapter i wrote it but didn't publish it oopsie.

billie eilish, 20.

danielle monáe, 20

danielle monáe, 20.

it's no secret that danielle and billie have one complicated ass relationship

it's no secret that danielle and billie have one complicated ass relationship. i mean one day they so called "hate" each other the next day they so called love each other again. if they aren't fighting their fucking and if they aren't fucking their fighting. but they both refuse to leave each other alone for good for whatever reason.

i mean after all billie is danielle's second love and you know what they say about your second love it supposedly hits way harder than your first love or whatever.

also they have years of history together they were kinda somewhat high school sweethearts and have been on and off every since. speaking of them being off danielle and billie are broken up right now because they got into an petty argument and it doesn't help that they're both sassy it never makes the situation any better if anything worse.

but every since that argument they have been ignoring each other well mostly just danielle because billie know how to stop being mad but you see danielle likes to hold grudges rather it was days, weeks, months or even years ago she doesn't care.

but anyways she had somewhat let the situation go and eventually started back answering billie's text and calls again. that was until one night she went on instagram and came across billie's cfs story and it was a girl twerking on her and billie was feeling all up on the unknown girl which made danielle lowkey feel some type of way so she just blocked billie on everything because she can't even stand the thought of another girl looking at billie let alone touching her.

she didn't care if she was acting dramatic.

-

to be honest danielle had finally had enough of the constant on and off bullshit with billie. she was tired of billie always coming and going out of her life whenever she pleased. danielle is just fed up with being what always feels like billie's second choice she's tired of always taking billie back but never seeing any changes in her or her ways.