𝐼𝐼𝐼. 𝕾𝖒𝖔𝖐𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝖙𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖑𝖆𝖞 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖒𝖊

warnings: smoking ⚠︎︎
|no smut this chapter you horny faggots|
also a really short chapter ⚠︎︎

billie eilish, 20.

danielle monáe, 20

danielle monáe, 20.

danielle and billie may fight constantly on and off, but there's no denying that they don't love each other because they're always going to find a way to be back on good terms with each other i mean sure they have their little petty moments but it...

danielle and billie may fight constantly on and off, but there's no denying that they don't love each other because they're always going to find a way to be back on good terms with each other i mean sure they have their little petty moments but it never really lasts long.

after they had that one night together they have been pretty much chill with one another and even decided to finally get back together, so with them being on good terms billie spent most of her time at dani's apartment just chilling with her she even stayed a couple of nights reassuring danielle that this will be a fresh start for their relationship.

to which eventually leads us to now with them just chilling in dani's room and basically vibing with each other.

-

"here" billie said to danielle while passing her the blunt after doing a clean ghost while also being laid up next to her in bed.

danielle take the blunt from billie's hand and take a hit from it. she turn to look at billie and to her surprise billie was already looking over at her with low red tired eyes she smiled once she noticed that the girl stared back at her. "you know i love you right?" billie say in a raspy voice to the girl next to her while still looking over at her licking her lips.

danielle breaks eye contact to take yet another hit from the blunt before passing it back to billie.

"damn so you really ain't going to say it back?" billie say before taking a hit to the blunt after it has been passed back to her.

"you already know that i love you billie" danielle say in a soft tone while looking back over at billie but this time grabbing her face to give her a small peck on the lips. a small smile creeped up on billie's face afterwards.

"wait kiss me again" billie say to danielle the girl rolls her eyes in a playfully manner but eventually kisses billie again.

they both carried on with smoking and talking until the blunt was basically pretty much nonexistent.

afterwards they both decided to lay down and get all comfy and cuddled up together with danielle laying her head down on billie's chest to rest.

"why can't it always be like this" danielle then say to billie in a tired like sleepy voice with a yawn following shortly behind. once she noticed that she didn't get a response from billie she looked up to see billie already asleep.

sleeping so peacefully.

so instead of saying another word she just leaned in to give billie yet another soft kiss on the cheek before eventually falling asleep herself.

-
A/N:
this chapter was the cutest chapter so far.
also enjoy this chapter because this will be the last chapter for now because i don't know when another update will be happening because i'm working on two things at once.

518 words