𝐼𝐼. 𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖚/𝖔𝖙𝖜

⚠︎︎warnings: drinking, heavy smut ⚠︎︎
g!p billie ⚠︎︎

billie eilish, 20.

danielle monáe, 20

danielle monáe, 20.

danielle and billie have been back on good terms every since billie have been unblocked  and they started back talking, but with them being back on good terms now they came to an agreement that they should just chill for the moment before jumping ...

danielle and billie have been back on good terms every since billie have been unblocked  and they started back talking, but with them being back on good terms now they came to an agreement that they should just chill for the moment before jumping back into a relationship with each other again. but of course them not being exclusive didn't stop them from fucking from time to time one quick call or text from danielle and billie was otw. but sometimes billie would just pop up rather she's invited or uninvited to her she didn't need an invitation she'll just show up whenever she wants.

but anyways billie comes over to danielle's apartment often but especially on the weekends, but more specifically saturdays when neither of them are busy and usually have no plans. so with them being in a good place at the moment danielle thought it'll be a good idea to take advantage of them being on good terms by inviting billie over to just drink and chill for the night just the two of them away from everybody else as well as forgetting about everybody else. not giving a single fuck about anybody else's presence as well as anybody else's thought on their relationship.

tonight it was only her and billie in the world. one thing about danielle and billie is that they're both not afraid to go ghost with each other and just ignore the rest of the world while being each other's world.

to be honest danielle has finally had enough of everyone and everything. she was tired of everyone's constant bullshit and just wanted a break away from everyone except from the one girl that makes her the happiest girl.

billie..

that's whenever they aren't fighting of course.

but one thing about them is that they're always going to find a way to be back on good terms with each other. rather they have to actually fight it out or fuck it out.