Chapter 4: Duel with a great duelist

Izuku pov

We continued taking classes normally, we also had some art and history classes, among other classes, then the weekend arrived and we could have a rest.

Me: I heard we will have a guest here for UA.

Katsumi: I knew too, but it wasn't disclosed who it was.

Atsuya: I heard he would be a duelist, if so maybe one of us will have the chance to duel him.

Me: I hope so.

Katsumi: You two are very similar, you know?

Me/Atsuya: Who said that? This is not true.

Katsumi (thought): These two really are the same person, they are fanatics about duels.

Someone knocks on the door.

I go and open the door and it was Luna, Izumi and another girl with white and red hair.

Me: Hello Izumi, who is this?

Izumi: This is Shoko Todoroki, she is Luna's friend, we came here to ask if the three of you would like to spend this time with us, Shoko also said she wanted to get to know you better too.

Me: Has she met me yet?

Izumi: She watched you in the entrance exam and Endeavor is her father.

Me: I understand, but why do you want to get to know me better?

Shoko: Let's say you piqued my interest.

Katsumi/Izumi (thinking): WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT?!

Both Katsumi and Izumi were staring at Shoko.

Me: What do you mean?

Shoko: It doesn't matter for now, so... shall we hurry?

Me: Of course.

We all got out and started walking around campus.

Me: I have a question, what is it like inside your dorm?

Izumi: It's pretty average, but pleasant.

Luna/Shoko: Excessively luxurious...

Izumi: And for you?

Me: Well... simple, our rooms have 1 single PC for everyone and a bunk bed, in addition to the rooms being relatively cramped.

Katsumi: Why is there all this discrepancy between the dorms?

Shoko: This academy was based on another academy on the other side of Japan.

Me: But at least they could have found a way to give everyone equal dorms.

Shoko: I don't know, the one who runs all these schools is Seto Kaiba, so I don't know why he wanted it to be like that.

We walked through the forest and saw the abandoned dormitory again.