Chapter 9: Preparation for the TAG Tournament

(We're back, I just can't promise many chapters, as I'm still writing 2 more fanfics and 1 separate book, as well as having school too, so don't expect chapters so often and I still need time to organize myself better, this chapter will be much shorter)

POV Narrator

One day after Katsumi's confession, she and Izuku on the way to the classroom hold hands, Atsuya just accompanies the two, then they arrive at the classroom...

Izumi: Hmm? Why are you holding hands?

Katsumi: We started dating...

Izumi and Shoko already looked jealous.

Izumi/Shoko: Right...

Izuku: Did something happen?

Izumi: No... you can rest assured...

Izuku: Right.

They both sit down and wait for the teacher to arrive.

Atsuya: So... have you decided which pair you're going to be?

Izuku: Katsumi and I are going to pair up, what about you?

Atsuya: Luna and I agreed to pair up.

Katsumi: So you really have a crush on her?~

Atsuya: Maybe...

Izuku was surprised that he admitted so quickly.

Atsuya: Anyway, the teacher has arrived.

Aizawa would arrive in the classroom, greet his class and begin teaching, about ten minutes before the class ended he would finish the subject and talk about the tournament.

Aizawa: As you may know, we will have a doubles tournament, I will give you the forms to fill out and choose your pairs.

He hands out a piece of paper for everyone to fill out with information about their name, pairing and which decks they would use.

Once they fill out the forms, everyone can go to the canteen for something to eat.

Atsuya: So, do you think there will be a lot of people?

Luna: Maybe not, after all not all students will participate, this first tournament is only for the first year, so there probably won't be many people.

Atsuya: I see...

Everyone sits down after getting their lunch.

Izuku: Izumi, have you decided who you'll pair up with yet?

Izumi: Shoko and I decided to pair up.

Izuku: And you Tsuyu?

Tsuyu: I'm going to pair up with Tokoyami.

Izuku: Do you have information on who else will participate?

Tsuyu: I heard that another pair will be Mei Hatsume and a boy named Denki Kaminari.

Izumi: Any more information?

Tsuyu: No.

Izuku: Okay, that helps.

Atsuya: Are you already coming up with a strategy?

Izuku: I'm still thinking, what about you?

Atsuya: I have two, but obviously, I'm not going to say what it is yet.

Izuku: Right...

As soon as everyone finishes eating and goes back to the classroom to have the rest of the classes.

After classes Atsuya called Luna to another place.

Luna: Why did you bring me here without the others.

Atsuya: Well... I...

Luna: Let's talk.

Atsuya: I started to have extra feelings for you some time ago, I wanted to know if you would like to date me...

Luna: I accept.

Atsuya: S-Really?!

Luna: Yes.

She hugs him and says.

Luna: I need to go to my room, do some activities that are pending.

Atsuya: Alright, see you later Luna!

Luna: Right.

She goes to her room and she throws herself on the bed and sinks her head into the pillow.

Luna: He declared himself! He really declared himself!

She was very excited, even though she didn't seem outside of her room, she really liked Atsuya, and she didn't have to wait as long as she thought.

Luna: What am I going to do? Well... I think the best thing I can do is do my best in this tournament, that will be fun.

(Chapter as I said would be short, and there was no duel either, this one is more of an introductory chapter for this new part, but the next one will start the tournament in pairs)