films

"Y/N?" Akaashi called to his wife, slipping off his shoes and hanging up his coat. "'Kaashi!" Y/N called back in excitement. She skipped happily down the stairs to greet him with a hug and a kiss.

"How was work, honey?" She smiled and took a seat on their couch. Akaashi followed in her footsteps and claimed his place on the couch right beside her. He sighed in contentment, "It was long, but it's alright."

Y/N chuckled and snuggled into him. "Just don't overwork yourself, okay?" Akaashi kissed her forehead, running his hand over her head, "I won't, I promise."

"Good!"

They sat there for a second just enjoying the silence, the comfort of one another, before Y/N reached for the TV remote.

"We should watch that new horror movie that just came out." She said as she searched for the film on the TV. Akaashi chuckled lightly. He knew that his beloved wife wasn't a big fan of horror. She would be hiding her face the whole movie and shuttering any time blood was shown on screen.

He hummed in response, "Sure dear, I'll grab some snacks."

"And I'll get some blankets!"

~~~~~

The main character was seen running for her life in the barren forest. She screamed and frantically tried to outmaneuver the ghost. The creature got eerily close to the actress, which made Y/N shiver, just like Akaashi predicted.

"Why does the ghost want to kill her? It's not like he's living there anymore!" Y/N exclaimed as she buried her head underneath her side of the blanket.

"Maybe he doesn't like trespassers... I mean, there were tons of signs." Akaashi commented back, casually munching on his popcorn.

"So she's stupid! The ghost is stupid! Why did you make me watch this?!" She jabbed Akaashi in the shoulder and he winced. "Yeah... how dare I made you watch this." He rolled his eyes lovingly. He realized that Y/N was so scared that she forgot that watching the movie was her idea in the first place.

Y/N grabbed Akaashi by the waist and cuddled really close to him. He slung an arm around her to keep her from shaking. "Tell me when it's over." She mumbled to him. He sighed, kissing her head gingerly.

"Don't worry honey, I'm not going anywhere."

THE END