6 ~ opponent

Andrew's Point Of View

I walked away from Sylas, going to the bathroom and locking myself in a stall. I really didn't know what had gotten into me. I was planning to confess to him, but I guess not. I walked out of the stall to find Charlie washing her hands. I even went into the girl's bathroom too...

"Oh, hey Andrew!" Charlie said to me. I embarrasingly waved my hand to her.

"Soooo... Why are you here? This is the GIRLS bathroom, not the boy's bathroom." she started to ask me.

"Uhm.." I started. "I-- Uhm--" I stuttered. "I just accidentally ran in here."

"Oh okay." she said. "Why did you just run in here?" she continued to ask."

"...Nothing." I responded.

"You can tell me, I'll keep your secret, I promise." she said, grabbing my pinkie and interlocking it with hers.

So as the naive gay twink I was, I told her.

Every.

Single.

Thing.

"Oh... Well, Sylas is a bitch anyway. No one wants to be with him." she mumured a little.

"Oh then.." I started, but I didn't really know what to say after that, I just wanted to fill the silence of just Charlie washing her hands.

"Hey." Charlie started after she finished washing her hands.

"Band is almost over, let's head back to the cafeteria." Charlie rubbed her wet hands on her black and red striped sweater, attempting to dry them.

So we walked back to the cafeteria and climbed back up the stage and sat in out usual spots. I picked up my euphonium and started playing like nothing happened, and Charlie did the same thing with her french horn. Sylas wasn't there, just his trombone lay there, on his seat. I quickly looked away and looked back at my note sheet. I started feeling hot and started sweating more.

Was he okay?

Am I okay?

Why am I worrying so much?

So much about...

Him.

I started sweating a lot and breathing heavily for a few minutes. I then sighed, regaining my sight. I gripped my euphonium tightly and then looked down. I heard Mr. Huggins start yelling loudly with his deep voice. I couldn't fully hear what he was yelling, since he was outside the cafeteria.

A few minutes later, Mr. Huggins came in to pick us, The Yellow Bees, along with Sylas next to him. I saw his face wa red and a single tear came out his eye, and his eyes were also red too.

I just hope it won't be awkward between us in ELA.

-
SORRY FOR NOT UPDATINF THIS I WAS WORKING ON TWO OTHER FANFICS (which you shpuld totally chekc out 🥰🥰)