Wonka sickfic

When Willy wakes up one morning only a couple of months after opening his first successful factory, he feels way off. His head aches and he feels super tired and warm. But what hurt the most was his belly. The past few days he had been coming up with tons of recipes with occasional help from Noodle. Her mother Dorothy allowed Noodle to help out and work with her friend

That's right Noodle was here today her mother would be out of town for a bit.  So she was staying with Willy. He groaned as he sat up in bed his muscles aching. He tried to get out of bed but he fell right back onto the bed. "ohh I feel terrible." Willy groaned. "Noodle!" he called out.

He winced in pain when he spoke. Everything hurt but his stomach hurt most of all. It was starting to wake up and make a lot of sickly and painful noises. "Noodle," Willy called again. Surely she was awake and somewhere. His house wasn't big. She was probably downstairs reading knowing her.

"Willy?" he heard her voice as she climbed the stairs to his room. "What's going on are you alright?" she asked concerned.

Willy groaned and sat up in bed. "Noodle I don't feel good. My body aches and my stomach hurts."

Willy whined and placed his hand protectively on his stomach where it hurt.

Noodle frowned and approached the sickly chocolatier. She felt his forehead and frowned.

"you have a fever. Do you still have that first aid kit my mom got you?"

Willy nodded "In the bathroom." he groaned and clutched his stomach can you grab the trash can? I feel like I'm gonna throw up."

Noodle rushed into the bathroom and returned with the trash can and thermometer. As soon as she handed him the trash can. He retched and proceeded to empty his stomach of all contents. Which were mostly partly digested chocolates.

"Willy, did you eat only chocolate yesterday?" Noodle asked worried laced in her voice.

'I had to make sure the new recipes came out ok." Willy said weakly before retching over the trash can again.

"No wonder you're so sick then you've barely eaten anything." She said.

"No I also ate the casserole your mom brought over when she dropped you off yesterday," Willy told her. "I was starting to feel sick though I could barely eat any of it. And I love your mom's cooking." He said.

Noodle laughed. "Oh Willy You probably started feeling bad yesterday but didn't think much of it correct?" she asked.

Willy nodded "It's not unusual for my stomach to hurt after I eat too much of my chocolate but I thought it would go away by the time your mom brought you over."

Noodle sighed and shook her head. "Willy you are impossible. Truly impossible."

Willy laughed and coughed harshly.

He groaned and rubbed his stomach.

"It hurts so bad Noodle."

Noodle frowned and took the thermometer to check his temperature.

"Hm 102.1 Not good Willy. No wonder you don't feel well."

Willy nodded then quickly stood up and rushed off to the bathroom closing the door behind him.

Noodle worriedly watched the door. She could hear Willy groaning in pain and she could hear him grumbling under his breath.

"Willy, Are you alright?" Noodle called.

"I'll be out in a minute Toodles," Willy called back he sounded so sick and tired. Noodle frowned as she heard her good friend groaning and whimpering in pain. It seemed his bowels were acting up too. Which definitely wouldn't help Willy's condition. Noodle ran to get a tall glass of water. If she knew anything it was that all the vomiting and diarrhea would make Willy very dehydrated if he didn't have any water in his body.