Queen Elinor's age regression

They finished their hard work by moving the fountain of youth in their backyard of their new house.

"Phew! All that hard work is making me feel thirsty." Said Queen Elinor.

"Here you go, Mom." Said Merida, as she gave her a drink.

She started to twitch.

"Interesting refreshment." Said Queen Elinor.

"Do you feel different?" Asked Merida.

"Yeah. Why don't you bring me to the bathroom? I feel like I'm gonna be sick." Asked Queen Elinor.

"Sure, why not?" Said Merida, they went to the bathroom upstairs.

They went inside the bathroom and Elinor's stomach growled.

"What was in that water?" Asked Elinor.

"Um, regular tap water?" Guessed Merida.

Suddenly, Elinor starts to shrink and her robe begins to slip, her hair ribbon is becoming undone, her tiara fell off her head, and her head disappears from her sight, and she starts to get younger, much to Merida's shock.

"Mom, where'd you go?" Asked Merida. She hears some baby noises.

She pulled out the robe and realized her mom turned into a little baby.

"Merida?" Asked Queen Elinor. She covered her mouth and realized her voice became high pitched. Merida picked up her mom and showed her the mirror.

"Whoops." Said Baby Queen Elinor.

"Wow. So that's why they called you a wee naked baby." Said Merida.

Baby Queen Elinor felt embarrassed and covered her crotch and chest with her hands, because she's naked as a wee baby.