๋࣭ ⋆。 ELYSIAN; RYOMEN SUKUNA

ִֶָ 𓂃˖˳·˳˖𓂃 ִֶָ
˚₊‧꒰ა RYOMEN SUKUNA ໒꒱ ‧₊˚
FLUFF
————————
>> Sukuna-sama, did you know that woman?
>> No. I don't pay attention to weaklings.
ִֶָ 𓂃˖˳·˳˖𓂃 ִֶָ

Today was the Harvest Festival. You and Sukuna were seated in the capital as Uraume stood beside him, a bunch of humans gathering near a close proximity to whisper praises, worshipping his presence like an almighty god. As the humans were worshipping him, you were tranquilly playing on the Koto, improvising a traditional and relaxing melody.

You and Sukuna were on par with each other's strengths. That's why you were proclaimed the Queen of Curses. The fact that you were as powerful as him made yours and Sukuna's bond strong, though you were always humble about it. Because, after all, you and Uraume served to be his loyal servants. To you, nobody— not even you could overthrow him and his power.

As the humans were busy simultaneously mumbling prayers, in the distance, you could hear fast footsteps approaching and a young servant calling out for her mistress.

"Yorozu-sama!" The young voice called out.

You opened your eyes as the voice continued to call out for that Yorozu person, getting louder by the second. You turned your head to the source of the voice, only to see a dark-haired girl smiling and running towards Sukuna hastily. In a quick second, she reached him and managed to embrace his head, her body colliding with his.

"It'll be alright!" She said, caressing his hair, "I'm here! You are not alone!"

Seeing this brought you to distaste, given the fact that she had little to no clothes on. You dragged your fingers on different strings of the Koto, unleashing your cursed technique: Moonlight's Luminescence. This made a huge cut soar to her direction, avoiding Sukuna but chasing her. She backed way, though her arm gained a slightly deep cut. Since the cut itself was mostly avoided by her, it flew towards a building right behind, creating a huge dent on it.

"Please step away from Sukuna-sama," you ordered politely. "I do not like having to go on the offensive."

At the same time, Uraume also unleashed a small, short-lasting portion of her technique. As the lady known as Yorozu backed away, she let out a giggle, not even paying the slightest mind to her cut.

"Stand back, you lackey!" Uraume scowled in an aggressive manner, looking at the woman in disgust.

Yorozu let out a mischievous laugh. "How about you both take your own advices?"

She pointed at you and stared at you especially, a wide and cocky smile on her face. "From today onwards, I'll be the one to stand on his side! And I'll be the one... To ease his lonesome heart!"

"And you, the woman with the Koto," she shouted once more, "I'll overthrow you, peasant! I'll kill you and make you remember—"

All you did was look at her with a confused expression before your eyes lowered down to her lower body. You lifted your hand to your chest, tracing it down to your stomach. She gave you a confused look before falling to the ground, blood spilling from the huge cut she had on her chest down to her stomach, caused by Sukuna himself.

"Yorozu-sama!" The young servant screamed, running towards her to aid her.

"My, my.." You sighed, "Sukuna-sama, did you know that young mistress? I feel quite bad for the poor thing, she didn't even finish speaking."