004

"Sleep here," I guided her to her new bed, her limbs stiff as she turns to look at me with sleepy eyes "come on, lay down ren." I say ever so lightly.

I'm not sure why I agreed to this other than research purposes,

babysitting an adult was not what I've expected.

"Can you lay here with me,please" she pleads in her sleep not meaning what she says
i think
so I ignore her slumber words.

"I have classes tomorrow, I'm sleeping on the other side of the room, the windows are locked and Matteo will lock the door once he comes back from his study session," I assure her safety.

She nods still half asleep but reassured and calm she slowly sits down on her mattress and lays down closing her eyes going fast a sleep, I watched her till Matteo came back, the time reads 3am and we have about 5hours to sleep and then wake up to get ready for her first day, and judging by how things are working out, I will be responsible of her here.

And I'm beginning to regret ever agreeing on going with them to her coffee shop.

-

It's been two days since she decided to became a student here, intrigued by all the flying, the magic, the fun, i want to warn her of the evil part of all of this but i hold my tongue.

Not everyone is cursed like us.

She still is living in our dorm as we don't think she can be in her own dorm yet, her sleep walking is a problem, her relapsing into a space between dreams and reality is even worse than a problem.

I asked her about it, but all she says is "I don't remember"

I dont believe her.

How could i, she is a stranger in my eye, for all I know, she could be working with Voldemort.

Or i might just be paranoid. I hope its the later.

-

"Malfoy." The annoying brat calls from the other side of the courtyard.

"Black." I say nonchalantly. Looking at the floor, my hand busy twirling my wand while the other tucked in my rob, i had a SnapBack hat to keep my hair still from the strong wind, might rain at night,

"Have you seen Ron?" She asks,

"Lost the cat i see" I laugh at her scowl,

"Dont worry bout him black, he might be entertaining the newest member of our group, come on " I picked my bag of the floor and headed towards our dorm,

looking back at black as she follows me, her hair slicked back, not wearing her rob today, going against schools rules, fashion choice is definitely intriguing,

but I wouldn't wear that ugly crocs.

-

"Ron, Serenity," I greeted them warmly as I strolled through the hall. Our common room, smaller than the others, was reserved for those of us who required an extra year of study. Hogwarts felt like a distant memory now, as life at this magical institution was vastly different.

The headmaster had appointed me as Serenity's tutor to help her acclimate to the world of magic.

Normally, I wouldn't have associated with Muggle-borns, once derogatorily referred to as "mud-bloods" but after everything we'd been through, my old prejudices seemed petty.

"Hey, Dray," Ron chirped, his grin radiant.

I sensed mischief brewing behind his eyes, and sure enough, he gestured toward a petite girl standing beside him. Her hair was a riot of colors, her face adorned with unfamiliar cosmetics and gems.