≈ ★Redo with more violence† ≠

I'm not smiling anymore....
(

2023)

A- My heart sunk to the ground when I was finally reading his messages. I felt like crying but at the same time scared, i kept running into I felt like collapsing on the ground. I held in my panting as it was slowly and small breathing even though my legs hurted so much..... My lungs were getting little air and bearly breathing, I had stop for a second, into I got another text message I hesitated while shaking to even looking at the one message he sent. My eyes widen with me having no choice to get up and start running again to find help. ‡{ The more you run the closer I get.....}‡ With cuts and bruises all over my body it wasn't easy getting through or over. Brick walls, poison plants, and even wild animals. The shorter the messages he took the angry he gets. Over the time My vision got blurry as my breaths got heavier every second that has passed, as I slowed down gasping for air even crying as I know I was going to pass out. I didn't want to wake up again in his arms, I couldn't stand a sick psycho like him, i would get torture again as well. The more i thought about it the harder my cry's would fall down,waterfalling down like a rainfall i even started sobbing I gapped for air untill I eventually....passed...out......

Akaza (breaking the forth-wall)- you're probably wondering how the hell did I get in that spot or position. Look it was not my fault at all. Okay I never knew he was crazy over me, into he kippnaped me. And then the only thing I knew was I had to leave. You see i was trapped in his house locked in there for weeks into, and I finally got out I jumped out the window, but before I did I put pillows under the blankets so it would seem like I was sleeping. The window was not that high up Remember while I'm trying to run like flash over there my leg is in pain. I closed the window behind me so he would look around the house before looking outside , 😉 smart I know right? I am or I was passing all my classes. Anyways As he wasted time looking for me I've been, been gone, like he stuck on Monday while I'm chilling on Saturday😭. Wait but ur wondering out the hell it all started like any other horror/ yandere stories starts....

- In the school

★-As all the screaming and crying stopped I couldn't stand in my locker without letting out small tears, the sounds sounded so sad in loud. Hearing gun shots around the whole school, even begs an sobs with small sad whimpers. Made my heart burst out, wanting to cry heavily and let out everything to someone that will give me a warm comfort hug...... Akaza? I heard in a soft voice, love?! Where are you! I heard as they sounded worried and scared.. I remember that voice.... it was Douma's voice... I got out the locker, running to douma, crying softly, untill i noticed his body was covered in blood stains, my eyes winden in shocked. I stepped a little back scared and frightened. Akaza I promise I did nothing wrong. Akaza you know I wouldn't hurt anyone he looked at me with sorrow eyes, I was running away from the killer, he started to tear up as he spoke. They kill all my friends... With their blood getting on me I thought I was the only one... he walked closer to me slowly with his arms out. I couldn't help it I walked to him quickly hugging him tight crying all over his shirt as if he was a pillow I have to say I missed him some much. Until I heard a giggle that made my beat heart stopped, as the air became heavy around me I looked at douma tembling. Once he spoke again. Love~ he said in a light playful tone with a big dark grin with the emotionless glaze... I tired moving away slowly but he held me there tightly... After hearing more giggling I tried to move away from douma. But the hug became dark with an evil aura around it. P-please douma.... I sniffed holding in my tears. Knowing I felt in a trap.... Why didn't I realize how was douma running away from the killer..... When it's just me lefted? And if he thought he was the only one...Then why did he call my name....in this Pacific spot?.....unless he knew i was here all alone, So that means he's the... my eyes winded and as I left out small tears.. he the k-k-ki-killer I thought looking up at him with sad tired scared eyes. By guessing ur lovely reaction you guessed it right dear!~ he sajd in a teasing making voice with his playful giggle. Oh how wonderful it was to hear thoses loving begging beautiful screams he said in my ear sweetly and teasingly way as tears went down my my cheek. Aww sweetheart don't cry~ you know I hate when I see ur adorable face get cover by salty tears~ he said very close to my ear as  I felt his hot breath tickle my ear causing me to shiver.

Should I continue this or the first one?
Sorry for it being short😭🙏🏽

★925words 👑🫵🏽★