Chapter 9

After 3 hours at the mall, I had 10 bags and 4 missed calls from Niall. I don't care about the missed calls. I'm trying to have a nice time with louis and he'll ruin it if he finds out.

"Ugh he's calling again." I said as we were eating. He chuckled and took a bite of his food.

"Just answer it love. He thinks your with harry anyhow." I nodded and answered the call.

"Hello?" I asked and he sighed.

"Thank god. Where are you?"

"The mall!" I said and I could see him rolling his eyes.

"You forgot your wallet. So, where are you?"

"I'm at the mall. Harry's paying for my stuff. He told me not to worry about paying him back."

"Alright well...are you having fun?"

"Actually...I am having fun." I said and louis smiled at me.

"What time will you be home? I'm going out with liam around 4." He said and I glanced at my watch. It was 3:45.

"Uhm im not sure, but I have a key to the house if I need to get in when your not home." I said and Louis smiled some more.

"Alright I'll let you go now. I love you lilly. I'll see you tonight."

"Yeah Niall...see you tonight." I said and hung up.

"Well...Niall and Liam are going out for 4 and he won't be back till probably 1 am. You could stay till 12 if you'd like."

"That would be lovely." Louis said and I smiled, eating some more food.