Chapter 35

I went to school on Monday and all I could think about was louis. I hope he picks me up today because I don't feel like walking home. I'm so sick to my stomach and I haven't eaten all day. I wanted to eat, but I'm too nauseous. The bell rang to go home and I walked outside. I saw louis standing next to his car and I walked over.

"Hey babe." I said and hugged him.

"What's the matter?" He asked and I coughed.

"I don't feel good." I said and he felt my forehead.

"Lilly you're burning up. Come on let's get you home." He said putting my bag in the back and driving me home.

"I don't want to move." I said and he chuckled, putting my bag over his shoulder and carrying me inside.

"Lilly? That you?" Niall called out and walked in from the kitchen.

"She's burning up." Louis said and Niall walked over.

"Yeah lilly you're really warm. Go take her to her room and make sure she covers up." Niall said and I closed my eyes. He carried me upstairs and laid me on my bed.

"I need to change." I said and he nodded. I walked over to my dresser and grabbed shorts and a tank. I changed right there and I didn't even care. I laid back down and he covered me up.

"Lay with me?" I questioned and he smiled.

"Of course." He said and we cuddled until I fell asleep.