Labyrinth

Love is but a trap. A labyrinth of betrayal, insecurity and heartbreak . It breaks you again and again till you are scarred for life.

Is it not?

At least that's what the 25 year old male thinks.

But he has changed significantly as the years went by. He understood love can be pure and that it is important in life.

Who would have thought the arrogant little 16 year old turned into someone whose whole life now depends on his members.

They are his life.

It was them who shined a light when he was in a dark place,it was them who cheered the loudest because of his achievements,it was them that stayed beside him through thick and thin. How could he ever repay them for changing his life? He may not show affection or say things out loud but God knows how much he loves them.

Still,he feels as if he is chained to a heavy rock and he can't move.

Woozi feels as if he can't live his life to the fullest.

But Hoshi isn't like that. He is do or die.

Love to him is passionate, fierce and brave . He isn't afraid to love,he prides himself in being love with Woozi.

Yes,he is madly and deeply in love with Woozi. Everyone knows, Woozi himself knows. But he turned him down.

That doesn't stop Hoshi from waiting though. He will wait till infinity for Woozi because love happens only once.

With soo many hurdles and misunderstandings between them,can they truly learn to be together?