Chapter 3 :Unexpected Meeting

...........▪︎°•°•°▪︎..........

After the last session with Jaekyung, Dan felt guilty about losing control and was anxious to see Jaekyung again. After several days had gone by without an appointment, Dan decided to go out for a walk to clear his head. As he was walking, he noticed a cafe nearby and decided to go inside.

As Dan entered the cafe, he was surprised to see Jaekyung sitting at a table alone. Jaekyung looked up from his coffee and surprisingly gave Dan a small nod, meaning to come to his table with a small smirk playing on his lips. Dan's heart skipped a beat as he was suddenly reminded of Jaekyung's beautiful face.

But before Dan could say anything, Jaekyung spoke up first. "A coffee shop? I didn't expect to see you here." He gave Dan a grin, which left Dan feeling even more flustered. He managed to nod and smile in response before taking a seat.

Dan quickly gathered himself together, he realized that Jaekyung seemed just as surprised to see him as Dan was to see Jaekyung.

He noticed the way Jaekyung's eyes were focused on him and how he kept shifting in his seat. Dan began to wonder what was going through Jaekyung's mind and why he seemed so flustered.

Then, just as Dan was about to leave, Jaekyung said,

"Wait, you can't just leave like that."

The change in Jaekyung's tone caught Dan by surprise and he stopped immediately and turned back to face him.

Jaekyung's eyes were now focused directly on Dan and his voice had an edge of annoyance to it. Dan was taken aback by the sudden change in Jaekyung's demeanor and didn't quite know how to respond. He decided to stay quiet and wait to see what Jaekyung would do next.

As they both stood there, staring at each other, Dan began to feel even more awkward and uncomfortable. He couldn't help but ask himself what was going on with Jaekyung. Was he feeling annoyed or threatened? Did he have something to hide?

Jaekyung continued to study Dan with his eyes, and didn't even offer an explanation for his sudden change in tone.

Dan's mind began to race as he considered the different possibilities. He wanted to leave but knew he couldn't just walk away without answering Jaekyung's questions.

Jaekyung was still staring right at him, his eyes drilling into Dan. Dan felt compelled to answer, even though he didn't know what to say.

As Dan struggled to think of something, anything to say, all he could do was keep staring back at Jaekyung. His heart was pounding and his hands were starting to shake.

He could feel the fear and confusion begin to well up inside of him.

Jaekyung's suspicion only increased as Dan remained silent and continued to stare back at him, unable to form a single coherent thought.

Jaekyung could tell that something was wrong and he decided to take the initiative.

Jaekyung began to notice the sweat forming on Dan's face and the way his body was shaking. He could see the fear in Dan's eyes and it made him feel uneasy.

Jaekyung kept watching Dan with a mix of curiosity and suspicion. He could tell that Dan was anxious and uncomfortable, but he didn't seem to know why. He decided to break the silence and speak up.

Jaekyung was now suspicious at how speechless Dan was and how he was behaving.

Jaekyung was now noticing the fear and nervousness in Dan's eyes and his shaking body, Jaekyung wanted answers so he said in a deep voice.

Jaekyung: "Why are you being so nervous?.. Are you scared of me or something?"

Dan was now really nervous, and he tried speaking but he couldn't talk, he was still so speechless.. So Jaekyung now got up from his chair and got close to Dan and said to him in a deep voice..

Jaekyung: "Look at me when you're talking!... Now answer me...Are you scared of me...?"

Jaekyung's tone and threatening manner further frightened Dan, and he could feel the fear within him growing even stronger.

He could feel the anxiety taking over his body, and found it increasingly difficult to speak.

Dan was looking at Jaekyung but he couldn't answer, all he could do was stammer and not be able to speak.

Jaekyung was now getting more and more impatient and angry, and he was getting more aggressive towards Dan.

The tension in the room had reached its peak, and Dan was still finding it impossible to find his voice and form a coherent response. He felt frozen, his mind and body unable to react. He felt increasingly helpless and afraid.

Dan was now really scared and trembling, Jaekyung was now really angry and getting even more aggressive, Jaekyung felt like he wanted to beat Dan up at this point.. Jaekyung began to ask Dan questions like...

Jaekyung: "Do you have a reason to be this afraid of me?"

But Dan couldn't respond, he was shaking so badly and he felt like he was gonna die.

"It-its just my grandma . S-she's in a very bad condition right now and admitted in hospital.."

Jaekyung remained silent for a few moments, allowing Dan time to calm down. He didn't want to scare him any further, so he decided to take a more gentle approach.

He decided to sit down beside Dan and speak softly to him.

Dan was still feeling overwhelmed and scared, but he managed to calm down enough to speak.

He decided to tell Jaekyung about his grandmother being in the hospital and how he is feeling overwhelmed by the whole situation.

▪︎°•°•°▪︎