Chapter 5 " Secret Surprise"

Jeakyung got closer to Dan , and their eyes locked.

Jeakyung smirked and leaned in even closer, their bodies just inches apart. Dan's heart began to pound in his chest as he felt Jeakyung's warm breath upon his cheek.

The air became heavier, hotter - the temperature had reached a hundred degrees by now - but neither of them made any effort to move away. Instead, the two stood frozen, looking into each other’s eyes.

The tension between them seemed infinite - until it finally broke down.

"I have a question for you,"

Jeakyung murmured, his voice deep and sultry.

Dan blushed and looked away, afraid of what Jeakyung might say.

"Uhh...what?"

He stuttered awkwardly, still unable to look Jeakyung in the eye.

Jeakyung smirked in contentment as if he had finally gotten exactly what he wanted.

Then, suddenly, Jeakyung turned around and looked right into Dan's eyes. His hand reached up and grasped Dan's chin, bringing their faces close together.

Dan's heart was racing, but he couldn't bring himself to move away. He was completely stunned by Jeakyung’s unexpected action.

Then, Jeakyung slowly leaned in closer, and closer …

Dan could smell Jeakyung's scent - some sort of cologne that smelled like sandalwood mixed with something else.

It was intoxicating to say the least, and his stomach flipped over when they were centimeters apart.

He could feel Jeakyung breathing against him in short puffs.

Dan looked at Jeakyung with confusion and said, "What is it?" Jeakyung grabbed Dan's hands and placed them on his chest, leaning in close to Dan's face

You need to know I wasn’t expecting anything from our encounter last time, but things changed…”

Jeakyung suddenly said, his voice becoming much colder and harsher.

Dan felt a chill run down his spine as Jeakyung continued looking at him menacingly.

Dan's heart skipped a beat and he felt his face getting hot with anticipation.

Jeakyung continued to look at him expectantly, but Dan could feel something was off about his behavior.

Jeakyung placed his hand on Dan's shoulder which made him feel uncomfortable.

Dan could feel his heartbeat racing as he looked at Jeakyung nervously. Dan tried to pull away from Jeakyung but he held tightly onto Dan's shoulder and pulled him down onto the bed with a sudden force, pinning him on top of it.

It caused Dan to grunt as his back hit the soft mattress.

Jeakyung then pinned Dan's head down with a single hand, restraining him from moving or attempting to get up.

Dan began to panic and start squirming, but Jeakyung held him still by pressing down
hard with all of his weight.

"Don't struggle so much. We both know how this will turn out."

Jeakyung whispered into Dan's ear.

Just relax”

Dan struggled harder and tried not to make any noises to alert Jeakyung that he was struggling.

But, he couldn't help himself. In an instant, Dan heard muffled moans coming from him as Jeakyung’s lips met his neck, sending shivers down his spine.

Dan gasped when Jeakyung bit down on his neck. A loud whimper left his throat as he felt Jeakyung bite down again and lick at the wound lightly. Jeakyung continued his actions.

"s-sir wh- waht are you d-doing" Dan managed to say.

He could barely breathe through his gritted teeth. Jeakyung kept his head tilted downwards, biting deeply into the skin of Dan's neck as his mouth sucked and licked at the wound repeatedly. 

Dan's legs started to tremble as he felt pleasure wash over him. Jeakyung kept licking at the cut, making sure nothing went in.

Dan's body trembled violently, and he could feel himself becoming hard inside his pants.

"sir"

Dan groaned, feeling Jeakyung continue to suck at the wound. Jeakyung's tongue was running along the edge of the wound, making Dan more aroused than ever.

Suddenly, Jeakyung stopped and lifted his head up slightly, his mouth leaving Dan's neck. Then, Jeakyung let go of Dan's wrists and rolled off of him, lying on his side next to Dan.

Jeakyung stared intently at Dan for several seconds, then sighed heavily.

"ok .. let me get to  the point..."

He paused and took a deep breath before continuing.