Betty Part 1

"..Hi , my name is Betty and this is my story.. "

...Where to start?.. Well...theres this boy my town named James, I think he's quite nice. But Juliet has already laid eyes on him...I wouldn't stand a chance against her. You see... Juliet and James family all have something in common.. they're all horribly wealthy..and me..well..let's just say my family is no where near that kind of level..James wouldn't even bother speaking to me, I'm sure of it....

You see Betty wasn't just an ordinary girl! She has always had a great immagination for certain things. She liked to go out into the woods and pretend she was a musican and imagined she was performing. Her favorite thing in the world was to play music on her guitar. Betty enjoyed playing music for everyyone in town espacially for the little children.

It was august and it was warm, Betty had gone out to play music in the woods..

She started to strum her guitar and started to sing like an angel...

"...But if I just showed up at your party
Would you have me?
Would you want me?
Would you tell me to go straight to hell?                                                                                                                  Or lead me to the garden?

In the garden would you trust me
If I told you it was just a summer thing?
I'm only 17, I don't know anything
But I know I miss you.."

Suddenly a voice spoke.. "I never knew you had such a beautiful voice"

 Betty awnsered "Thank you , but who are you?"    Slowly a young man started to show himself..  It was James!

 Shocked Betty said "James? What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be at that Party with Juliet?" 

" Yes but she's getting annoying I need a break" replied James " but enough of that I want to hear more of that song you were singing. Go on!"

"Fine, fine" said Betty annoyed

Once again she started to strum her guitar.

"..Betty, I know where it all went wrong

Your favorite song was playing
From the far side of the gym
I was nowhere to be found
I hate the crowds, you know that
Plus, I saw you dance with himYou heard the rumors from Inez
You can't believe a word she says
Most times, but this time it was true
The worst thing that I ever did
Was what I did to you.."

"JAMES! WHERE ARE YOU?" yelled a voice

"Sorry, Betty that's my mum! I have got to go.. I hope to see you again soon!" James said and ran off quickly..

Betty had spent the rest of that day thinking about her rather weird interaction she had with James. But what she was thinking about most is how he mentioned that Juliet was annoying...

 Betty took a pencil and a sheet of paper and started writing a few songs

While she was writing her songs it suddenly rang. There was a well dressed man infront of Bettys door with a letter in his hand. 

The man spoke "This is an invite to James Party for tomorrow night!"

Betty took the letter and said "thank you sir!" inside Betty was dying of happiness, she couldn't believe James had invited her! 

"Could this mean something?" She thought and ran off to her room.....

-Writer

Do you want a second part? Just let me know if you do!! :)