Beginning

A women came running from a long distance along with her daughter, she stopped infront of a jeep where a man is standing puffing his cigar.
Seeing the lady that man immediately throw his cigar away.
Seeing him she speak
" anna(brother) I tried talking with him like you said, I even begged him but he didn't changed, he tried to sell my child again, we escaped but he is chasing us help us David anna"

David d souza heard that lady and asked her to sit in jeep, but before she can do that
a man came there, who is that lady's husband, and started to threaten her to hand girl to him.
He is unable to see David as him back is facing him.

" handover the child to me, she is my golden duck I will get 15,000 by selling her" her husband shouted.

" we should always respect women and children " David said turning towards the man.

Seeing him that man glued to his place and his words stuck in his throat.
Fear and shock is completely occupied his face.
" I heard you tried to sell your daughter, bad very baddd!" David speak taking steps towards that man while loading his gun.

That man tried to run but, within flash of seconds he is laying on the ground with David's gun placed on the back of his neck locking him.

That man can see his wife and daughter and began to beg them, to ask David to spare him.
The lady closed her daughter's eyes which Is enough for David to understand what she mean, and he pulled the trigger making the Man dead.

" I hope you never rest in peace" David said and walked to the lady and lifted the girl in his arms and said " from tomorrow you can go to school and study how much you want, no one will stop you."
" even my dad" that girl asked innocently.
" not even your Dad " he replied ruffling her hair.

David turned to the lady and said
" you shouldn't worry about your livelihood, I have already got released your shop which your husband mortgaged, you can run your shop, I will get arrangements done by evening ", she joined her hands in gratitude, he too done the same and walked away with smile.

David's pov:

" it's true no one can replace a mother, not even one's own father too" I thought walking into my house which,
Which one's used to be my comfort and filled with her laughs and my dad's scoldings sometimes.
Now it became un sparable place to me.

As soon I stepped in I find him, my dad, Henry sitting quietly on the couch and eyeing at the wall.
Which is bearing two large photos of the most loved persons in my life.
One is my mom Nandini's photo and other my sister Elisa's.

My mom died Saving dad, from that day Dad completely changed, he became ruthless and the people who used to adore him also started to fear for him, our tea estate for which our grandparents were killed,
Which made my dad a gangster,
He not even paid any attention towards it from then.
But he cared for us, for me and Elisa.
He was my role model, he was our hero.
But his decision, one bad...no... let me say worse decision, destroyed everything.
That took away our only happiness in our dark lives,
our Elisa from us.

" come let's have food dad" I speak but not reply came from him.
So I slowly walked to him and kneeled down, taking his hands into his mine I speak " we know mom and Elisa is not with us, but where ever they are I'm sure they will be angry at you for not taking care of yourself "

Henry averted his towards David and said with his hoarse voice
" I still can't believe Elisa is dead, it's been two years but the wound is still fresh"

" wound of what? Daughter's death or humiliation " I thought but I didn't speak as I don't want to pick up a fight with him now.
Henry is excepting an answer from his son.

"If you should've not took that decision, she might be with us " David said refreshing his memories and blinking to avoid tears.
Henry shouted getting up " what wrong I did, I'm her father I wanted her to be happy and safe.
It is not a wrong decision"

" it is " I roared but controlling my rage I said " let's not argue again dad, we both know your decision changed everything, we have more works to deal with "

Dad didn't speak anything and just walked away.
I know, he is also missing Elisa, I feel sad at his plight but sometimes I just can't control my rage.

I got diverted by the phone call.
" Hello Jeeva...."

Far away somewhere :

" I said the shipment should reach without any delay, what are you doing dumb head, where you went without tracking it, chomping on chicken roast! Where is the shipment gone!!" Jeeva roared moving his hands in hair out of frustration.

He is walking here and there calling to someone regarding the shipment.
" what should I tell to David now!" He yelled looking at them, but no one dared to speak as they know very well, answering him back means inviting a bull for fight, so they kept mum.

" I'm demanding an answer, speak up you fools!" he shouted throwing his phone at them, which hit a man and fell down breaking.

" D souza's sent me to deliver the shipment and receive the money, but you all messed up, bloody morons" he yelled picking up the broken phone and trying to patch it up.

" Jeeva bhai" a boy came running into their den, he glared at him.
" I've traced the shipment, it reached another port by mistake, we have to go there before port authorities seize it" that boy said.

" haha" Jeeva cackled and walked towards his car.

Finally Jeeva received the shipment,
Also he exchanged the shipment to the concerned party in the port itself, in presence of the port officials, but everyone kept mum.
As they are going after taking money, one officer stopped Him and that's it.
" I've been waiting since morning to thrash someone, so I can ease out, what a luck! I got you" Jeeva said sliding his bracelet back and punched the officer.

That fight went for 10mins, because Jeeva let it, if he want he can knock out that officer but he wanted to prolong the fight to let his anger vanish.
Atlast he gave one final punch when that officer injured Jeeva's hand, and that officer fell back and didn't wake up, no one can predict whether he is dead or still alive.

Jeeva looked at his hand and wriggled it and his blood splattered, " I Think we should go to doctor bhai" one of the goon speak.
He sighed and nodded in yes.

" David! work done, deal closed Henry chicha(uncle) had food na?
Okay then I will start soon" Jeeva ended the call  while they reached near by hospital.

Presented you with the first chapter,
Let me clear one thing, David loves his father but equally he have anger too, got it!

Let me know your feed back about this chapter,
Don't forget to vote, comment and share with fellow wattpadians 😎

It's me Bubbly rosy Signing off for now 🌹🤗