Shock

Parallel to the scene while David is still speaking with his father:

Dev is sitting in his cabin, but his mind is occupied with Damini's words.
" my twin is right, I have to propose Jaya, but somehow my lips gets glued automatically when I want to share my feelings with her" he thought but got distracted, when someone barged in.

After saluting to Dev in careless manner Jeeva said
" gud..maarning, treat me fastly I have to go"

Dev didn't moved but eyed the man from top to bottom, nothing bothered him, his rough looks and not even his cigar also, which he is puffing standing in hospital.
But when he saw his hand which is bleeding, immediately his doctor's concern over took him.

A nurse hastily came in and said to Dev " doctor, I tried to stop this man, but he threatened me and barged inside your cabin"
Dev nodded and asked her to go as she is scared, she immediately ran out.

Dev examined Jeeva's hand and asked " how you got this injury?"
Jeeva rubbed his beard and said
" I engaged in a fight with port officer, that Buffalo...he injured me, but I didn't leave him just one punch, he is out"

Hearing that Dev shocked, first he thought he is treating some petty goon, but when he said he pick up a fight with port officials, he understood he is treating a criminal, but still he continued to dress his wound and said " I will treat you, After that I have to inform police to hand you over to them".

" why visiting a hospital is a crime" Jeeva said in a sarcastic tone.
Dev ignored him and signed at his cigar, Jeeva gave a careless look to him and stubbed his cigar.
Dev gave a tetanus shot and said " as a doctor I treated you, but now it's my duty to inform police"

" police? What they will do, leave it don't mess with me, you are looking innocent, here take this money for treating me" Jeeva speak and kept money in Dev's hand and walked out of the room.

Dev went behind him and shouted " wait!", Jeeva stopped,
Dev Walked to him and gave his money back and said " I don't need your money, just surrender to police"

Jeeva held Dev's collar and said
" you don't know anything about me, your duty is finished after treating me, don't involve in matters which pushes you into danger "
He released his collar and patted on his cheek, and smirked.

" nurse, call police" Dev announced which ignited Jeeva's temper.
" I think you don't understand simple language, come with me I will make you understand in my style" saying so Jeeva dragged Dev and started to walk towards the hospital exit, security guards who tried to stop him fell down with just one blow from Jeeva.

Dev is feeling scared but he didn't let his fear appear on his face.
Jeeva dragged Him out and pushed him with force, making him collide with someone,
They both fell down with a thud.

" You have guts, to handover Jeeva to police!
I'm Jeeva no one even dare to speak against me now I will show this people what will be the result of rubbing this Jeeva on wrong side!" He yelled and took out his pistol.
The crowd were stood watching but doing nothing to help fellow human being.

Dev who just came back to senses, eyed the person whom he collided, but he is shocked to the core, as he can see Jaya, she is holding her forehead, which got bruised because of the sudden collision.

Dev rewinded his memory for past few seconds and he can clearly remembered falling on a lady when Jeeva pushed him.
" Jaya!" He whispered, she glanced him and signed him to move, but he looked puzzled only to realize that he is laying on top of her.
He immediately sat up and find Jeeva walking towards him with pistol,
He made Dev stand with one pull by his collar and placing pistol at Dev's forehead, he said " any last wish!"

Dev gulped down, Jeeva unlocked the pistol, and placed his finger on trigger.

" wait!" Someone shouted gaining attention of Jeeva, he peeped towards the voice and he remained still in shock.

" Dev what happened! Who is he?" Jaya questioned worriedly walking to him, " go, Jaya please leave from here" He speak tensed for her safety.
She stared at Jeeva and his pistol.
She understood they are in danger.

But Jeeva is shocked and kept looking at Jaya like that, his eyes are tracing her each and every move.
But he is feeling numb to react,
He is unable to believe who is he seeing right now, a number of thoughts is running through his mind currently.
But he got snapped out when he felt some burning sensation in his eyes.

Dev Gasped for Jaya's move, she just sprayed pepper spray in Jeeva's eyes.
Without wasting any second she held Dev hand and started to run, while Jeeva started wailing holding his eyes.

Hearing his shouts his men, ran to him, " don't leave her, I want her!" he managed to yell.
His men stared here and there but find on one.

" are you okay " Dev asked controlling his panting, Jaya is leaning against the wall holding her head, " I'm fine, but what happened? Who is he? He is looking like a goon" she speak.

He Walked to her and moved his hand to touch her bruise, she moved away " dont touch it, it's paining!"

" I'm sorry" he said looking all over her face, " can you explain me what happened Dev?" She asked him, He sighed deeply and narrated the whole incident to her.
" oh God!
You are a doctor, your duty is to treat him, why you invite unnecessary trouble.
Don't you think about Damini before committing such things. What if he do something to you" Jaya scolded him, but he is smiling enjoying her concern for him.
She snapped her fingers infront of his face, making him to realize his situation.
" you rescued me Jaya, I was amazed by your presence of mind" he appreciated her, she rolled her eyes at him, " by the way, what are you doing there?" He asked, " I came to meet you " she replied.

Panic raised inside him, " did Damini blurted out my love matter to her or what!" He thought and speak immediately
" look Jaya, what you heard is wrong, I mean it's half truth half wrong. Damini speaks non sense, don't hear her"

She got confused by his words and expressed her thoughts
" Dev, what's wrong with you? I came to talk with you regarding the party invitation, I was invited by Ramya"

" thank God" he thought,
" invitation? What party?" He asked, " it's Ramya's birthday  tomorrow right? She invited me, I thought to ask you, to take me for shopping to buy a gift, Because Damini is busy, so...." she said
" but when I came there I saw that man dragging you, before I can react you collided with me and rest you know"
He heard her and felt embarrassed recollecting that how close they were then.
" will you take for shopping, if your are not busy" she asked,
" off course yes" he immediately said.

An half hour later

Jeeva beat his men as they are unable to catch the girl he saw.
He immediately dialed to David.

" David, listen I was shocked I mean shock is an understatement, it all happened in a sec, nothing was under my control you know.
I felt like I was dreaming or it's the result of injection that stupid doctor gave me" Jeeva speak everything in one go.

" Jeeva, calm down man. What's wrong anyone attacked you or what?" David asked him.

" David, I saw her...
I saw Elisa man!" I said now with more clearer words so that he can understand.

" what!" Came as a reply from David.

" yes man, i saw her but before I can do anything she is missing" Jeeva said.

Presented you with the third chapter....
I wrote it in hurry, because I'm currently updated using someone else's phone...😩

Finally Jeeva saw Elisa, but what he doesn't know is She is Jaya.
Now what will be David's next step?

"Character of Vinodini is changed, kindly refer to chapter-  Introduction 2.0"

Let me know your feed back about this chapter,
Don't forget to vote, comment and share with fellow wattpadians 😎

It's me Bubbly rosy Signing off for now 🌹🤗